Ramenskoye flight test map

Hello AAS, today I have a simple map mod today from a simple map, the flight test map. I took it and replaced the little airport with a replica-ish version of Ramenskoye airport

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x06d7 ... htTest.rar

HOW TO WORK IN OTHER GAME VERSIONS
To get this to work in other game versions, you need to get all the object SFS files from your DBW and UP sfs folder and put them into your 4.12,11,09 SFS folder and take the static.ini from your DBW and simply replace it with the one in your 4.12 modact

Hope you enjoy ;D

[Image: 2-Ramenskoye-Airport.jpg]
A little history:
Ramenskoye Airport (Russian: ???????? ?????????) (ICAO: UUBW), also known as Ramenskoye Airfield or Zhukovsky Airfield, is an airport in Moscow Oblast, Russia located 40 km southeast of Moscow and near the town of Ramenskoye. It serves as a major aircraft testing facility since the Cold War years with the majority of the major Russian OKBs having facilities on the airfield. It is also now used by the Ministry of Emergency Situations and cargo transportation. This airfield was also used as a test site for the Soviet Buran Spacecraft.[1]

The airfield is a part of Gromov Flight Research Institute and hosts the biennial MAKS Airshow.

Ramenskoye Airport is also home to the world's second longest public-use runway, at 17,723 ft (5,402 m.

Another note, the runway is sooooo long, that il2 doesn't like it or something, and planes will start in the middle of the runway and stop halfway down the runway when you have them land, I can't do much about it, I'll see if I can though.

Heres what my version looks like:
[Image: r-2_zpsfcec6e22.jpg]
[Image: r-3_zpse22e9f2e.jpg]
[Image: r-1_zps4881ac1b.jpg]

Very interesting, thamk you.
Buller

Buller Wrote:Very interesting, thamk you.
Buller

You're welcome Buller Big Grin

Hi The Alaska Man,

Thanks a lot for this nice test map !!!!!

Have a happy new year ;o)

Ted

Big Grin

That's a very nice looking airfield.

Clinton