Biggin Hill St Georges Chapel of Rememberence saved

[Image: CHAPELGATE.jpeg]
[Image: CHAPELALTER.jpeg]
[Image: CHAPELWINDOW.jpeg]
Hi Guys
The future of this incredible memorial to "The Few" was in doubt as the slimmy Bean counters at the MOD decided that
the £50,000 per annum to maintain this sacred site was "£50,000-a-year running cost is no longer an appropriate use of defence resources". How dare these Fuckers[Excuse my French] disrespect these Heroes,the MOD should be ashamed.
Thankfully Biggin Hill Airport has stepped in to make up the £50,000 "We want to properly secure the future of this historic chapel which is in keeping with its role of playing an active part in the local community as an important heritage site," said airport MD Will Curtis. "We will consult with the Ministry of Defence and the London Borough of Bromley as to how we can best achieve this goal."
Sir Winston Churchill gave his backing to the shrine, saying "it should be a permanent feature to remember "the few" who gave their lives during the Second World War battle".
Lets hope that Biggin Hill Airport can continue to Honour these brave Men's sacrifice well into the future through the funding but being a Private concern nothings guaranteed.
Regards
Keith

Well,

We know that Britain, and indeed most of Europe, is in serious upheavals because of things such as MASS immigration and excessive multiculturalism. We wouldn't want to offend the immigrants with British heritage, now, would we ?? :roll:

I am very glad that there still are some patriotic organizations in Britain. Big Grin

Saving the memories of the heroes there is going to become increasingly difficult because of these matters.

Of course, all of this is in my humble opinion. :mrgreen:

Clinton

That is very cool Big Grin
I am happy that it has been saved for many to remember the time and people it represents.

Deutschmark