VSF WW2 Requests?

I have some WW2 requests for VSF, for some people if they are up for any of them?

B-29 Superfortress

Yak 9

P-38G Lightning

ME-262

Mitsubishi A6M3 or A6M5

Anyone want to add to the requests?

How about a CAC Boomerang :Smile)
[Image: BOVSFE.jpg]

I also have the Mitsubishi A6M5 :wink:
I did a lot of WW2 back in the early days of VSF but they all need upgrades, I also have a lot more that I was working on like the Boomerang above that needs a cockpit and animations / parts to move, but I am so flat out right now with Canvas Knights work that I don't have time to work on these like I need to.

Deutschmark

Hi,

I know somebody who is working right now on a surprise WW2 project, but he wants it to be a secret for now. :wink:

As for me, I have always wanted to make some stuff about WW2 which could be used in VSF or other add-ons based on it, but I need to finish a few projects which I started before I can begin something like that. You might want to check in several weeks or a month or two and see what happens, okay?

My first WW2 plane would likely be some kind of fighter/bomber. I like the idea of a P-38.

Clinton

Deutschmark Wrote:How about a CAC Boomerang :Smile)
[Image: BOVSFE.jpg]

I also have the Mitsubishi A6M5 :wink:
I did a lot of WW2 back in the early days of VSF but they all need upgrades, I also have a lot more that I was working on like the Boomerang above that needs a cockpit and animations / parts to move, but I am so flat out right now with Canvas Knights work that I don't have time to work on these like I need to.

Deutschmark

Nice! Are there any pictures of the A6M5?

Fireskull Wrote:Hi,

I know somebody who is working right now on a surprise WW2 project, but he wants it to be a secret for now. :wink:

As for me, I have always wanted to make some stuff about WW2 which could be used in VSF or other add-ons based on it, but I need to finish a few projects which I started before I can begin something like that. You might want to check in several weeks or a month or two and see what happens, okay?

My first WW2 plane would likely be some kind of fighter/bomber. I like the idea of a P-38.

Clinton

Thats really cool!

ilovetrains24 Wrote:Are there any pictures of the A6M5?

[Image: zero.jpg]

Its a Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero
I PMd you a link to it and some other old WW2 planes I done for VSF.

Deutschmark

Oh, I already have the A6M2, you said the A6M5 so I thought it would be something like this: but they both have very close looks

[Image: AirtoAir-2005-12-03_A6M5_Zero_4674.jpg]

Btw, I am getting these requests mostly from War Thunder, cool game too.

I also would request the F6F or the F8F

How about the PBY-5a Catalina?

or if your going for ww2 and planes developed during that time then mabey aircraft such as the
Lippisch P13a
http://www.luft46.com/lippisch/lip13a.html
or the Heinkel Lerche II
http://www.luft46.com/heinkel/helerche.html
or the Horton HO 229
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229

I would love to have either the ME 262 or the HO 229.

What I only wanted is the B-17G Flying Fortress =)

Hi Deutschmark, can you DM me thus WW2 planes?

Edit: Nevermind, I found em