[ WIP ] Spanish SE Map

I had to thrown in a couple teasers.

[Image: 109Nat.jpg]

[Image: rata.jpg]

Unbelievable!

I am from Spain, Murcia, is very amazing fly about "La Manga", "Cartagena" or my town!

Very Very Thanks, is Incredible.

Thanks! I

[quote="delco"]Thanks! I

Yes that is, but I forgot to say that I need pictures taken around 1930-1940... Anyway thanks!

Buenas,

No he encontrado mucho sobre la BA de Alcantarilla pero bueno, menos es nada Smile (y trabajo al lado :roll: ).

[quote]Situada en el fondo del valle del r

No news about this map? It would be very nice and needed for SCW

I've been doing some mission building on this map and really like it. I do hope there is some progress on it.
I have run into one minor "bug" so far. When I put the Bf-109E-1 onto the map and try to change the skin the FMB freezes up and the only way out is to exit. Too bad because I cannot place a SCW skin on the plane. Other planes, (I-153, SBM-100 etc.) have no problems. It's just changing the skin, the plane inserts fine.

Does anyone know if this is a "betabug" or might there be some other problem? The E-1 behaves well on every other map I have used it in.

Anyway, here's a vote for map completion.

I have the same problem with the Bf109E-1 in this map.

I discovered that if you start building the mission with the E-4, finish it's flight path, and add other aircraft, and save as, you are allowed to go back in and change the aircraft to an E-1 and pick your skins.
Very strange.

Interesting idea MR_ G. However it didn't work for me. Cry

I sure am curious what it is about this map that causes this. When the HB Hokkiado map came out you couldn't save missions and the solution to that was to eliminate the Destruction line in the bldconf.ini.

No wonder Oleg was reluctant to release map making tools for IL-2. This has got to be the weirdest game engine.

I sure hope delco can solve this. It's such a good map otherwise. OK then, back to finding a suitable plane to replace the E-1. :?