Placing aerodrome points driving me nuts

Redwulf__32 Wrote:Denmark teaser picture.

Yup, you can really see the mountaineous terrain that is in Denmark... :roll:

Looking forward to this one, again, let me know if you need anything, I've gathered a little information as promised, and I'll compile and send it to you one of these days.

Mvh. Fra S

Arcticviper: Mojn du (du ka' sgu li's

Mainland Denmark... well I've never... I refuse to live on the mainland! I live on an island! 8) oh well, enough about that :wink:

Yeah, I'm going to the library tomorrow to see if I can dig up some pictures and stuff locally, seeing as I do live here anyway... I've tried to get a hold of a guy that I know probably has some info, but he's out of town...

Also, can't wait to fly over the southern Danish landscape in my [WIP] RDAF Spitfire H.F. mk IXe skin, seeing as I've got over 100 flighthours in 172's and 152's the area :wink:

I've also got a RDAF Catalina in the works, and I could probably get Riffraff to rejoin me on this joint skinning venture of ours with RDAF aircraft, and just include them in the install with the map eh :?:

For fun I've started gathering information on the Faroese airfield and seaplane base of WW2, however most of the types that operated from there aren't even represented in the game... Cry Also, if anyone has information about that please PM me! Planning to take up the mapmaking, although it might not work properly with the limitations of IL-2...

This map is going to be awesome :wink:

Moin Moin!

Edit: pardon me for the english speakers, can't be arsed to translate this, so I'll write it in danish, it's also a bit irrelevant to the point...

Har du forresten fors