Last Patch version for thailand map...

Ok, added the lines to the static.ini file, now have it working Big Grin. Martaban and Hlegu now have a dirty runway. Nice looking.

MrOblongo Wrote:Ok, added the lines to the static.ini file, now have it working Big Grin. Martaban and Hlegu now have a dirty runway. Nice looking.

what i was trying to do with the strip Plate was make a simplelooking emergency or satellite strip without messing with runway plates or invisible plates to make it smooth...this whole plate is smooth....it just needs the ground underneath to be perfectly flat

1500m.x 300m. altogether

fred, I'm getting an invalid file on the latest patch.
I see on your 4shared site, the patch doesn't seem to be there, expect included in the map download?
Any chance I could just get the patch? I d'l'd the map (for the 2nd time) earlier today, and aren't too keen on doing it again just to get the patch... :?
thanks in advance, mate! Big Grin Big Grin

new link to full map including patch and eveything else

Thailand.map.including.patch.021108.exe (The link is inoperative)

fabianfred,

Today, I downloaded your latest version of the Thailand Map patch, but it still doesn't allow me to save a mission I attempt to create with it. Perhaps the Rivers and Canals mod is not included with it. I've looked through my \MODS directory and do not see any reference to a Rivers and Canals mod. I tried the 4share site again before writing this e-mail. It still does not allow me to download the Rivers and Canals Mod. Can you can make that mod available at an alternate site?

Best regards,

Riptide

Installed the latest Thailand map with patches (as now linked in first post). Able to load map in FMB (normal mode), but unable to save missions.

Map is ENORMOUS ... and appears to be very well made. Just need to figure out that non-saving issue; possibly a conflict with another mod (the Hangars mod was mentioned, I'll try disabling that; not sure about the River mod).

Yes I am having the same problem... unable to save in FMB

as for objects on the thai map....don't forget those few 'Lost' objects...which hadn't been activated before...the extra bamboo huts and shelters...they need to be enabled too
viewtopic.php?t=8844&highlight=bamboo+huts