Last Call For Zimbotho

Sorry, but I'm not supporting any changes from the users. You're more than welcome to edit a map on your own hard drive but please start your own thread if thats what you want to do, or even better, start your own map.

It is for my own use.

The thing is though, even on the original map, without any new texture changes added or anything, these anomalies show up too. It's just that with the original textures they don't catch the eye as much.

The odd patterns are not textures as such, since they have a different shape and follow an odd patterning as if outlining squares or as if they were borders of some kind.

So I'm trying to figure out what they are and how to eliminate them or change them. I've noticed the same thing on the kt_EastAfrica map, but not on other maps (yet).

So my post has nothing to do with asking for any changes on your part, I'm just asking for some advice or insights.

Hi Caldrail, did you finish your map? I can't find it in the download section.

Current release is the 0.6 beta. The final version hasn't been released yet. My circumstances have slowed things down somewhat but work continues when I find the time. There's still some model work still to do beside the various details people have requested. Have patience, it's only a matter of time before I finsih it Smile