Slight MODIFICATIONS on BETA Canon-UK CHANNEL MAP ?

Quote:I won't create new texs for it, but only using texs from my GW-winter pack....
If someone is interested, I may put here the xxx-load.ini content, as soon as I'm satisfied with it enough
+1 ! 8)

Bee Wrote:Here you go. These are the 3 radar components released with UI1.1 (Mr Jolly created them, I think).

http://files.filefront.com/BoB+Radar+Ma ... einfo.html

Installation is the same as any other objects install. Un-rar the file, put the BoB RadarMasts folder in your MODS folder, paste the text from the readme into your com\maddox\il2\objects - STATIC.INI file

:wink:

..i have UI1.1,but when i put them on a map,i don't see Radartower_Transmitter1 and 2,and RadarTower_receiver is partially visible (..only horizontal row...)...some idea?..i've a Sapphire ATI Radeon X1600 PCI Exp latest catalyst.....

dup Wrote:
Quote:I won't create new texs for it, but only using texs from my GW-winter pack....
If someone is interested, I may put here the xxx-load.ini content, as soon as I'm satisfied with it enough
+1 ! 8)

Done :

viewtopic.php?p=182932#182932

ITA_5SA_Tecnico Wrote:..i have UI1.1,but when i put them on a map,i don't see Radartower_Transmitter1 and 2,and RadarTower_receiver is partially visible (..only horizontal row...)...some idea?..i've a Sapphire ATI Radeon X1600 PCI Exp latest catalyst.....

I have the exact same issue with an ATI X1650.... is this an ati secific issue?

thanks for this update!

Hello Bee, I have tried the links to fileFront for the actors static but no go. The link sends me to the site but not to your download, I've searched around with no luck, any ideas please.

Regards, pete.

Sorry mate. The file seems to have self destructed. Here's a replacement link to mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4bd1jwtbujt

Hopefully that'll work for you. :wink:

Thank you very much Bee, much appreciated, that link worked fine.

Wishing you the very best, Pete. Big Grin