W.I.P. ITALY scale 1:2

Lejo Wrote:After watching Triad773's picture of Monte Cassino I gave it a try to reproduce this abbey. Once in a while you have those creative moments...

[Image: MC02.jpg]

Nice Confusedhock: One question though: what did you use for that-
- Full Mission Builder
- Full Mission Builder Plus
- Map maker tools?

I did a lot of scrolling and didn't see those buildings in FMB. Tongue

cortomaltese- I was wondering if it is possible or practical if you offered a 2 part map with pre and post destruction of the Abbey (and Rome, Anzio, etc.) or, would that be better accomplished with a mission template?

This will be nice Big Grin

T773, I used for the Monte Cassino abbey the standard V4.09b

Ah- thanks! Yes I think I have that document, but it seems like I added some mods that have unique objects, so it throws the Objects list out of sequence. Some object numbers are right, most are off by a few either way.

Following Lejo's suggestion (I'll give you credits for idea), here is my version of MonteCassino Abbey.
I hope you like it

[Image: cassino.jpg]

FANTASTICO cortomaltese!

Looking forward to your map 8)

Thanks...to you and Lejo.
All your suggestions are welcome!!!
:wink:

Can barely wait for this...

Jump into a 1st Brazilian Fighter Squadron P-47, taking of from Tarquinia, bombing enemy convoys near Lago di Garda, strafe one Luftwaffe airfield on the way back.

Oh boy... I've waited so long for this.

Really looking forward to this..

Don't forget to add the leaning tower to Pisa Big Grin

I've been into Brazilian Air Force Aeronautical Museum this weekend and there were navigation maps of the Italian Theater of Operations used by the USAAF in 1944.

I can imagine what we could do with one copy of these :/