[WIP]45 Google Ground Textures

excellent work!

Look closely at the 3rd pic, you can see 3d trees ontop of the texture ones. Big Grin

Great job, cant wait for release.

mandrill7 Wrote:Looks great! I can hardly wait!

Can I make a special request. I'm working on a map of Smolensk-Belarus and I need swamp tiles badly.

Is this something you could do?

would you be able to reach minsk? my hometown Big Grin Big Grin

beautiful textures

I will place this textures in version .2

those screenies look amazing. i cant wait!

GeneralPsycho Wrote:
mandrill7 Wrote:Looks great! I can hardly wait!

Can I make a special request. I'm working on a map of Smolensk-Belarus and I need swamp tiles badly.

Is this something you could do?

would you be able to reach minsk? my hometown Big Grin Big Grin

beautiful textures

Sorry. I stopped just short of Minsk, since I didn't want to add another city. I have Vitebsk, Orsha, Mohilew and Homel on the map and it runs west to the Berezina and south to the Pripyat.

Do you mind if I PM you perhaps in the future and ask you questions about the landscape?? I have got a set of maps from mapstor and I use Googleearth to check stuff as well. But you can never have too much info.

Does this mean I (we) can kiss your wife and shell pass them on to you?
Then I guess you will be kissed like you have never been kissed before!
Those textures will make us go wild!!

mandrill ... Also you can learn to do it yourself ... All you need -SAS Planet , Photoshop ...I can add some pictures near Minsk if you want...

Flying H ... i kill you :lol: :lol:

Hawkman Wrote:Holy Smoke - looks splendid! Big Grin

I believe (and I could be wrong here) that Compans was doing similar work with his textures for Canon's upcoming Channel Map, and the results are similarly stunning.

Great work, mate!

Hawkers Big Grin

My textures can be seen and downloaded here:

viewtopic.php?t=9764&highlight=compans+textures

S! Comp

Yeah Compans you are first about that :wink: England Google photo are the best in whole world Tongue

Bender, how soon Big Grin I'll definitely try this ones on my map. I'm really curious of the results.

Oh... it's realy long work . Takes Many time, It's imposible to make huge pack's for alone . I Can teach everybody who know photoshop and have fast internet. Idea Tongue ...How about that Zuti looks like you know photoshop well ... your map is beautiful.

Ready .... HOW WE MAKE IT :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=13689