Gulf of Finland retextured

8)

Err.. Thanks Fly and others for helping me. This is a great community. As i wrote before, map making is too fun. I hardly have time to fly anymore, Always planning new maps or toying with existing maps :roll:

Nice job here Kapteeni Wink

Fly, if I had a piece of art like this, get accepted up into the download section, I too would laugh with glee - I doubt it was meant at you mate Wink

Nice work kapteeni!

Its nice to have positive feedback! Texturing maps is quite easy, when you get familiar with SFS and how load.iniConfused work. Learning curve its steap. But once you have learned the basics its pure fun. You can change every mp to jungle, desert or winter map. I started with small sandsoftime and practised with that. I did get some weird results tho and of course forgot to make backup copys :roll: If i could write better english i would make a tutorial... Maybe somebody native english speaker can do it. When you practice with load.inis you get to know the structure about IL2 and mods. Afrer that you can edit map_h (height map), but thats another story 8)

BTW "my" Kt_winter map is from AAA community map. I have not done it :oops: