"MOD NORMANDIE 1943" at Il2 Fusion

please link to skin! or PN
i would like to have it :lol:

tried to search for "il2fusion" on google cant find anything, except for a mention at check six. would really like to find this map, any help appreciated.

slipper

Oli Wrote:Godverdoom !

That skin is not realistic, nor historical...

But i like it...

Yes, i know, i did that deliberately. I knew you people would like it. Send me an E-mail to cadillac_of_the_sky@Hotmail.com, and i will send it to you.

PS. i only like the historical skins myself, but this you just have to have for yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prodigy Wrote:please link to skin! or PN
i would like to have it :lol:

SKIN NOW DOWNLOADABLE IN SKIN SECTION

WE WILL NOT BE POSTING LINKS TO IL2 FUSION HERE AT AAA

inthe Map Tools FMB you can place those red arrows..which will leave an icon on the airfield....to which a plane can snap for its take-off or landing waypoint...
the ones at each end of the runway...planes will be spawned on the icon

the ones placed elsewhere....the planes will be spawned exactly 1000 metres back from the opposite direction the arrow is pointing....useful to make a plane spawn inside a hanger or blast pen

but not to be used as landing waypoints of course Confusedhock:

Thanks for the explanation

Hawk Wrote:WE WILL NOT BE POSTING LINKS TO IL2 FUSION HERE AT AAA

What is IL-2 Fusion?

the mod website for the french community

This map is really beautiful... I've been flying around noticing lots and lots of nice touches. It's very different from the horrible yellow and green patchwork quilt of the original. It even has its own sky texture. Very classy.

How can I make this the default Normandy map so I can try a DCG campaign with it? Also, is it possible to use DCG with the mrz Malta map?

Yes the textures are very good......on the grass strips...well worn grass

but the best is the excellent use of objects combined to make all those wonderful french Chateaux...... and even a couple of mines

343KKT_Tomio Wrote:the mod website for the french community

hahah, i dont speek frence :lol: Bad

Huxley_S Wrote:This map is really beautiful... I've been flying around noticing lots and lots of nice touches. It's very different from the horrible yellow and green patchwork quilt of the original. It even has its own sky texture. Very classy.

How can I make this the default Normandy map so I can try a DCG campaign with it? Also, is it possible to use DCG with the mrz Malta map?

Yes you can, i have a Map for Normandy which is quite simmular, and it replaces Normandy Nr2 map. If you exchange some of the files, you would probebly ending up overwriding the old maps.