Grimea Map

Lejo,your Crimea map is v 4.09 compatible? or its possible to make it v.4.08 compatible?

As far as I know, it is 4.08 compatible.
And to avoid some misunderstandings I want to say I am not a mapmaker or anything like that. If a day consists of 48 hours I would love to learn how to do it but I am too busy with other things. So I don't know how to change height of mountains, creating my own textures, making new maps, etc, etc.
The only thing I can do is changing some textures. So credits should go to the modders...
Experimenting with existing textures is something I did before in the Slovenia map by Zuti. I is a great map but in my opinion it looks too snowy for a Mediterranean area so I used Gilb57's wintertextures and this is the result:

[Image: SloveniaWinter-1.jpg]

Actually I wanted to link to Zuti's Slovenia thread with some screenshots of my version but can't find the thread anymore, looks like if it has been removed? :?:

ACtually, Lejo, some of the stock Slovakia tiles might be very effective as well for the Crimea map. They feature the same brown grassland and also mixed rock and brown grassland.