Malta Map WIP available - UPDATED - V1.2

CrazySchmidt -- I've got to ask, What's the chance of the new maps being incorporated into MissionMate?

asheshouse Wrote:CrazySchmidt -- I've got to ask, What's the chance of the new maps being incorporated into MissionMate?

Well... it's looking more and more favourable as I weaken by the beauty of these new map developments. Heaven help me. :wink:

CS. Smile

Will that mean two versions of Mission Mate? Or will there be a switch between mods on and mods off facility?

Trooper117 Wrote:Will that mean two versions of Mission Mate? Or will there be a switch between mods on and mods off facility?

I haven't thought far ahead yet to be honest, all I know is that I am being very tempted by these new map developments and would like to introduce them into MM. The main consideration is my conscience at the moment. :roll:

Put it this way, if this map was official I would be coding it right f@#king now man!!

CS.

C'mon, conscience has nothing to do with it.. With 5000 plus members and the chance to finaly see what this game is capable of a dream is being realised here.. This should have happened a long time ago. You can't but help thinking that the maddox team must be absolutely kicking themselves. Think of all that extra revenue they could have made, because you and I know we would have all payed for this stuff! :mrgreen:

Trooper117 Wrote:C'mon, conscience has nothing to do with it.. With 5000 plus members and the chance to finaly see what this game is capable of a dream is being realised here.. This should have happened a long time ago. You can't but help thinking that the maddox team must be absolutely kicking themselves. Think of all that extra revenue they could have made, because you and I know we would have all payed for this stuff! :mrgreen:

LOL!! Yep I would have paid for it. :mrgreen:

letchik Wrote:Sicilia. Gela. :wink:

[Image: 39d131c8eff4.jpg]

Those trees, won't they be invisible in Perfect Mode?

These trees are visible if "forest=2" (conf.ini)
and invisible if "forest=3"

I'm a forest 3 type of guy Smile I wonder if there is still an FPS hit if you can't see them?

Sorry, hope thats not too philosophical :?

Version 1.1 available, please see first post on page 1

Maraz

6S.Maraz

Give me your mail, I will send you my work Wink

Letchik You have a talent !

Letchick excellent work will be included in next version (final?) of the map, after I complete some test on my low-end PC

There will be three maps with different object density: low, medium, high (at the moment the high density map seems to be playable but with some FPS loss).

Thanks Letchick!

Maraz

the REAL remarkable thing is that you made this full historic, astonishing map in record time while still learning the mapbuilding and with tools still wip Smile

Yep.. Hats off to that man.. We all owe him a drink!!