Somebody had too much beer last night?

Is it possible to easily make some ride high, and some ride low in the water?

Looking very cool.

Wonder if frankenships are possible. Take the composite superstruture merchant, and stretch the superstructure til it's maybe 33-50% of the hull length. That would make a nice liner/hospital ship.

tater

spud Wrote:Is it possible to easily make some ride high, and some ride low in the water?

Easy to do but there is so many things that can be done or would be nice to have that it's impossible to make everything if I want to release Ship Mod in this century. :lol:

spud Wrote:Wonder if frankenships are possible. Take the composite superstruture merchant, and stretch the superstructure til it's maybe 33-50% of the hull length. That would make a nice liner/hospital ship.

Theoretically yes but most of the ships are made from very few parts and for merchant ships superstructure and hull are part of the same mesh. What's worse is that bow wave and wake are hooked to central hull so you need to have all three main part of the ship in same proportions or wave and wake will be misplaced in relation to ship.

FC

FC, could I make a suggestion regarding the CVL? Could you set the default speed in the ships config file to 56Kph and the max to 70Kph? The default of 56Kph is the same as the CVs' maximum of 31Kts. 70Kph is equilivilent to the Destroyers' max, which I think is around 38-39Kts. I suggest this to help folks out with the shorter deck and lack of wind modeled in the game. The CVLs were capable of 31Kts but made extensive use of their catapults as well, to launch the heavy TBMs. With 70Kph, you can taxi a loaded TBM right up to the catapult track on a CVE, and get off the deck without hardly losing any altitude! :wink:

[Image: 05-2.jpg]

[Image: 06-1.jpg]

to vypada dobre Big Grin

------------------------------------
NICE

Now it's my turn to tell someone their screen shots are killing me Smile

Archie, I know you gotta be busy, but is there Any Chance you could take the Lex or Sara CV skin and turn it into a Historical USS Enterprise Skin?

I've been watching Battle 360 on the History Channel and Lubin it!

Been thinking of doing a Dymanic Static Campaign for the Ship.

Dynamic Static Like Flying Devil Dogs was/is... I don't know if you guys know what I mean by that, but there is a way to list several missions on one line in a Campaign Mission List and it will randomly pick one, so its Kinda Dynamic.

Anyways, just a thought, don't feel bad if you Don't have the time!!!

Dixiecapt Wrote:Archie, I know you gotta be busy, but is there Any Chance you could take the Lex or Sara CV skin and turn it into a Historical USS Enterprise Skin?

I've been watching Battle 360 on the History Channel and Lubin it!

Been thinking of doing a Dymanic Static Campaign for the Ship.

Dynamic Static Like Flying Devil Dogs was/is... I don't know if you guys know what I mean by that, but there is a way to list several missions on one line in a Campaign Mission List and it will randomly pick one, so its Kinda Dynamic.

ok but you must wait as far as finish skin to the ship's mod

[Image: USSNICHOLAS.jpg]

Understood, and THank you!!!

Wow Archie, I like that "tin can". Maybe some of those wrecked ships could be "rusted" up a bit.

Dixiecapt Wrote:Dynamic Static Like Flying Devil Dogs was/is... I don't know if you guys know what I mean by that, but there is a way to list several missions on one line in a Campaign Mission List and it will randomly pick one, so its Kinda Dynamic.

nomal campaign.ini=
mission1
mission2
mission3

to add an element of chance with alternatives=
mission1
mission2a mission2b mission2c
mission3
mission4a mission4b
mission5

so it will choose one mission on the same line .....cannot remember if they are just seperated by a space or a comma
pity they do not allow real branching though

Beautiful DD Archie!! Big Grin

Man this is great stuff. Wish I had that talent.

[Image: 07-1.jpg]
Big Grin

Seriously, you're killing me.