Somebody had too much beer last night?

Beautiful work guys! All we need now, is to figure out how to put tailhooks on planes. :wink:

Baco1170 Wrote:no, you will have the Ilustrious, + the Graff Spee, as "HMS Illustrious1" or something like that.

hehe, the Graf Spree was a German Cruiser "Pocket Battleship" that was scuttled off South America Early on in the war.

[Image: dhm1258.jpg]

:wink: But i know whatcha ment, just being a History Geek! ;dd

Germany's Graf Spee, equipped with 11-inch guns and a prototype diesel engine, was one of the most advanced vessels of its time. It was smaller and faster than a traditional battleship and caused serious unease in the Royal Navy.

It sank nine commercial vessels in the Atlantic in late 1939 before engaging with British and New Zealand warships in the battle of the River Plate that December, one of the first naval clashes of the Second World War.

Outnumbered and badly damaged, the Graf Spee managed to make port in Montevideo but neutral Uruguay gave in to British pressure and sent it back out. With the British ships Exeter and Ajax and New Zealand's Achilles waiting for him, Capt Hans Langsdorff knew he had no chance so he blew up his ship in 36ft of water.

i believe Slot already took care of that ..... they just having hard time with picking new nicks :wink:

BTW... Archie .... amazing work .... fantastic

@FC: genius as always .... many thanks for all Big Grin

Z[/quote]

Got that right, hmm, wonder what LEBillfish's new nick is?[Image: FlameDude.gif]

Jabo Wrote:
fly_zo Wrote:i believe Slot already took care of that ..... they just having hard time with picking new nicks :wink:

BTW... Archie .... amazing work .... fantastic

@FC: genius as always .... many thanks for all Big Grin

Z

Got that right, hmm, wonder what LEBillfish's new nick is?[Image: FlameDude.gif]

... well if she behave herself ( bigger wonders has been seen ...) i have no problem in having her here ...along with all the others Big Grin

Z

[Image: ships01.jpg]

[Image: ships02.jpg]

[Image: ships03.jpg]

Big Grin

Dixiecapt Wrote:
Baco1170 Wrote:no, you will have the Ilustrious, + the Graff Spee, as "HMS Illustrious1" or something like that.

hehe, the Graf Spree was a German Cruiser "Pocket Battleship" that was scuttled off South America Early on in the war.

[Image: dhm1258.jpg]

:wink: But i know whatcha ment, just being a History Geek! ;dd

Germany's Graf Spee, equipped with 11-inch guns and a prototype diesel engine, was one of the most advanced vessels of its time. It was smaller and faster than a traditional battleship and caused serious unease in the Royal Navy.

It sank nine commercial vessels in the Atlantic in late 1939 before engaging with British and New Zealand warships in the battle of the River Plate that December, one of the first naval clashes of the Second World War.

Outnumbered and badly damaged, the Graf Spee managed to make port in Montevideo but neutral Uruguay gave in to British pressure and sent it back out. With the British ships Exeter and Ajax and New Zealand's Achilles waiting for him, Capt Hans Langsdorff knew he had no chance so he blew up his ship in 36ft of water.

DAM, the name sliped in there, You are absolutelly right. I know all about it. I am from Argentina, the country right across the River Plate. And I lived in Montevideo, for 4 years too.
I ment Graf Zeppelin.

ARCHIE! as a request, perhaps you could make little life boats, maybe out of the pilot life raft objects, but textured different and no pilot? or pilot? or maybe even expand and use the the jap-pilot-in-water-object and have them as sailors...???

Only a request!!

TS

An extracted lifeboat (boat, not raft) could be stuck to the bottom of a B-17 by someone like ranwars and we'd have a SB-17 Dumbo.

Yeah, but then you'd have to mess with the weapons loadout to make the life boat dropable :lol:

[Image: avp19.jpg]
Big Grin

Awesome! Launches, Tenders, Whaleboats....What next? Confusedhock:

Would it be possible to remove the boats off the destroyer and have these as a seperate object? or is it all part of the .msh?

Great work Big Grin

Any idea on when we will all be seeing these new ships?

CKY_86 Wrote:Any idea on when we will all be seeing these new ships?

During this week, we are finishing the remaining ships. 95% of the mod is finished, my guess is that we will release the mod in 2-3 days.

FC

FC Wrote:
CKY_86 Wrote:Any idea on when we will all be seeing these new ships?

During this week, we are finishing the remaining ships. 95% of the mod is finished, my guess is that we will release the mod in 2-3 days.

FC

Brilliant news! Big Grin Can hardly wait. Big Grin

Thnak you for all the time & effort put into this.

You guys ROCK!! Big Grin