Somebody had too much beer last night?

"Well I just moved smoke hooks to correct side, to be honest I hated the idea to leave smoke as it is on CVE when having them on one side is distinctive feature of CVL.

San Jacinto will not be included in first version of the mod, there is still lot of things to do but future is bright now when I can manipulate with hooks inside the meshes. "

Understood FC, no worries mate. Take your time and get it right. Big Grin It was great to see the stacks all on the starboard side! :wink:

Schexy! :wink:

are we getting the increased ship sinking times in this one too?? :lol:

fabianfred Wrote:are we getting the increased ship sinking times in this one too?? :lol:

There are two types of ships in game, I run into decompiling problem with one of the ship classes so I can only increase sinking time for one of the ship types and leave other one as it is at the moment.

If you want I can add what is finished in this mod and the rest in future version of ship mods.

FC

yes please..... Big Grin

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I've got to ask... :lol:

How hard would it be to make a Bf-109T/Me-155? There's no Bf-109E1 in game, but the E4 could be used as it's closest base. The Me-155 was a G variant, probably the G2 based on technical info. And, I cannot forget the Ju-87C version that would have been onboard.

I know purists probably cringe at the thought of having the Graf Zeppelin in game, but I think it's neat...great work on all the ships! As my PC probably won't come close to running SoW with it's individual blades of grass...I imagine '46 will stay on my HD for a long time and love seeing what's being done here.

Gambler Wrote:The Me-155 was a G variant, probably the G2 based on technical info.
Nope. A new plane completely. It was started as a 109 development (designated Me-109ST) but quickly evolved into something totally different. Later the project was taken over by B&V and we got these as the result:
[Image: bv155a.jpg]
[Image: bv155b.jpg]
[Image: bv155c.jpg]

Should have said the original Me-155 was a G variant...my bad.

ShipPack 1.0 is almost ready, I'm uploading it for Archie and if he gives me green light we will release mod for public.

All in all 30 new ships will be available and what is most important, this is not the end, we already work on ShipPack 2.0 with plenty of new ships.

FC

Fantastic! So appreciated!

Thank you FC for a very needed MOD.

FC Wrote:ShipPack 1.0 is almost ready, I'm uploading it for Archie and if he gives me green light we will release mod for public.

All in all 30 new ships will be available and what is most important, this is not the end, we already work on ShipPack 2.0 with plenty of new ships.

FC

Will you include some help to get these ships to work in DCG?

This is going to be freakin awesome!! Air Group 51 owes FC and Archie a HUGE dept of gratitude!

http://www.us-maritime-commission.de/

All you need to know about US Merchant shipping. The drawings section could be helpful as well.

Thank You both for your extremely hard work! This is another significant contribution that's breathing new life into this already great flite sim.