COMING SOON! English Channel 1940 Final Release

No1_Charlie Wrote:
Tigertooo Wrote:well, wasn't today, so must be tomorrow Big Grin

Tiger, have you been sitting here for the last 24 hours refreshing your browser????? Confusedhock: :wink:

no, just coincidence :roll: btw Cherlie, what are you doing inhere? :twisted:

Oh my it is friday ! Big Grin :roll:

Is there Duxford on the map??
So I can do my own little Airshow!

I'm waiting from yesterday, on computer or (right now) on my phone and if it wont be released until 7 PM I think shit will hit me!!!

Alien_12 Wrote:I'm waiting from yesterday, on computer or (right now) on my phone and if it wont be released until 7 PM I think shit will hit me!!!

i can only assume you mean......... '' the shit will hit the fan''
This is the map we have all been waiting for................ Thanks for the effort.
PD

SHIT HIT ME!!! HOLD ME BEFORE I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

^^Dude, chill out...seriously.^^

He is crazy. I know you're young alien, but please try and watch the language, especially when it isn't needed 8)

Now, when I kicked almost everything in my room, I'm finally relaxed. And I can wait until tomorrow. But I don't really know what will happen if it will not be on my hard disk tomorrow at 7 PM. Wink

PS How to write ,,be'' on past simple (I mean I, you, he, she, it, we...)? I will never save that on my brain.

And breath in....hold it for 3 counts and breath out..............and repeat a few times,ah isnt that better son :roll:

Alien_12 Wrote:Now, when I kicked almost everything in my room, I'm finally relaxed. And I can wait until tomorrow. But I don't really know what will happen if it will not be on my hard disk tomorrow at 7 PM. Wink

PS How to write ,,be'' on past simple (I mean I, you, he, she, it, we...)? I will never save that on my brain.

I think you mean 'was', meaning past tense Alien_12?

Hi Charlie, we meet al lot inhere lately 8)

Yes I mean was

Map released!

viewtopic.php?t=19663

HUZZAH!

Thank you Joe!

Triad