Malta Map WIP available - UPDATED - V1.2

Trooper117 Wrote:Ok, I'm now confused.. I try to follow instructions laid out for the wrapper and files folder and follow those instructions to the letter.. We then get conflicting advice and I've even had a post removed because of it.. I'm sort of in a vacuum here not wanting to post anything else on the issue until we have a cast iron, 2 year no questions asked guarantee that this is the 'official' way to correctly apply wrapper and rename, not rename the files folder.. Now, at the risk of being tied to a stake, blindfolded and shot, (as suggested already by an infantile poster who shall be nameless, but don't worry I'm going to beast him around my drill square later till his eyes bleed), can someone please give me the correct answer!! :mrgreen:

official stand of AAA :

install new wrapper ....make mods folder (game root) .... leave files folder as it was ..... install new mods as they come ( installer will put them either in mods or in files folder ) .... filelist.txt is no longer relevant .

--------------

Now for map mods we don't have any new mod posted jet ( only beta) but here it is:

NEW WRAPPER WITH OLD FILES FOLDER

with installer :

1 before installation:

move your original all.ini from (IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\files\maps\) to

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps

example: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps\all.ini

2 run installer

------------------------

manually:

1 put map folder into

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps\

example: IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps\mrz_malta