Please help. RE: Stalingrad

lowfighter Wrote:All right, I'll remove the industry objects at Stalingrad most probably tomorrow you'll have it. Again industry area is wrongly placed at Stalingrad, you're not gonna change that?
Airfields like those on Slovakia are possible, if you need them urgently then maybe someone else would help?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to change the industry area. :oops: I've not learned to work with map tools yet. I just haven't had the wherewithall to dig into that aspect of modding yet :o Would it require a great deal of work to move industry textures to their proper location?

I would of course be willing to start from scratch and learn the map tools etc., but this would of add a considerable amount of time to completing this project. I wanted to see if there is enough interest then a team effort will help to get this done. Maybe we could organise and incorporate "TEAM STALINGRAD"? :lol:

As far as the airfields are concerned, no not urgently needed - but if I could start with a map that had (1)the airfields like Slovakia and (2) the blank industry area properly placed, then I would start placing all of the objects in FMB+.

Thank you for your help...

Messages In This Thread