urgent

Paul De Revue Wrote:Gentlemen. I believe to be a loss of time to create maps that inside do not have historical context of IL2 1946.

I suggest the coordinators of the AAA that has the context of the game as basic criterion for approval or not of maps. Some modders has made useless wonderful works and others have created of mods the aberrations. I say this because I believe that the situation this running away to the control

Tks

Those of us who are making maps are quite happy building our creations. In no way whatsoever do I want someone telling me what I can or can't create. If that creation is of interest to others, so be it. If it isn't, no-one will download it. I simply don't see a problem, since all you need to do is differentiate between 'reality' and 'fantasy' and leave it to the end user what he wants.

In any case, modding IL2 has a learning curve and it's ridiculous to assume that a noobie can learn the finer points of mapping whilst trying to replicate a historical enviroment to the satisfaction of the critics. Why do think I chose a fictional country for my Zimbotho map? Thats my first effort. It does, in fact, have a sort of historical rationale behind it, but that's because I wanted it to, not because I'm working to satisfy somebodies preferences.

I suggest that If you want maps of historical context then break out the tools and get cracking - the more maps the better Smile

Messages In This Thread