urgent

Maico Wrote:
Paul De Revue Wrote:Gentlemen. I believe to be a loss of time to create maps that inside do not have historical context of IL2 1946.

I suggest the coordinators of the AAA that has the context of the game as basic criterion for approval or not of maps. Some modders has made useless wonderful works and others have created of mods the aberrations. I say this because I believe that the situation this running away to the control

Tks

On the other hand I agree with this guy. I am just wondering why my request for the X-wing fighter and the Death Star map have not been completed. Korea was a total waiste of time.
Most of all I agree that if someone does something as a hobby/kindness of thier heart and shares it with a community of people for FREEEE (HELLO!) We should tell them exactly what we want done. While we are at it let me say, if you have not built anything for the community, you have got NO OPINION.

Tie Interceptor in Lerche slot says I 8)

What else are the wizards going to make when everything else is done lol?

I don't see the problem with whats gone on and been released as of late, or ever.
Go as far as to say some of the new maps are essentials. I was excited about KTO.

If anything i think the limits should be pushed farther. Even if its something that might seem a little ridiculous. You have to throw some fun in every once and a while (PE-8 with speed breaks... :rollSmile

Messages In This Thread