urgent

Paul De Revue Wrote:Gentlemen. I believe to be a loss of time to create maps that inside do not have historical context of IL2 1946.

I suggest the coordinators of the AAA that has the context of the game as basic criterion for approval or not of maps. Some modders has made useless wonderful works and others have created of mods the aberrations. I say this because I believe that the situation this running away to the control

Tks

While I agree that accurate maps with as correct as possible historical elements are good to have and appeal to the max. realism crowd (myself being one), I am in no manner whatsoever going to dismiss "fantasy", "semirealistic" or scaled down maps. On the contrary, this incredible selection of "useless wonderful works", as you snobbishly only show utter contempt, (be they maps, planes, objects, etc.) is what makes the AAA tick. If you don't like them, don't use them - and, at the same time, don't try to force you're own stunted and restricted world view (IMNSHO) on everybody else.

You state it will only lead to anarchy - yeah right - where did you get that idea? As I see it, it will lead to natural selection and an ongoing effort to make better maps, planes, objects, etc. BTW, who do imagine should "approve" maps and by what process? The EU Commission? ...the UN? ...the OIC? Huh? Get real :roll:

I'm looking forward to see your map (which I assume you're working on - got a link?), built to your specifications, of course. It sounds like it will blow everything else here atm. completely away.

Oh, almost forgot - kapteeni, rest assured, your English is much better than what seems to be some sort of jarring Eurospeak or a Google translation performed by Paul De Revue.

Messages In This Thread