urgent

C2Aaircrew Wrote:
kapteeni Wrote:
Paul De Revue Wrote:Gentlemen. I expressed my vision of the facts. If they agree excellent, if they disagree bad luck. What it said was for the good of all. All excess of freedom generates anarchy finally and, destruction.
And the opposite generates Totalitarism and finally destruction. First they burn books and then people.
Whatever...If you dont like modded maps, that is your choise.
And the ones that folks do not use will fall by the wayside. The popular ones will survive, ah capitalism at it's best. Just like watching TV, that is why there are several hundred channels to chose from. If we all liked the same thing this would be a very boring world indeed. Just to reiterate, do not use the ones you do not like. There a few "fictional" maps that I happen to like, use them to make completely "fictional" missions. I am a history buff and I do like things to be as historically accurate as possible, but I like to play around and be absurd also.

BTW. My next map will be the Historically accurate Middle_Earth. Actually in the period of the Second age.
And when you are done, I will bring the Thark Hordes of Jeddak Tars Tarkas from Barsoom and they will be lead by the mighty John Carter, Prince of Helium, Warlord of Mars.

Good night!
Kapteeni

Writing in blue is mine.
Take care,
C2

I read all the Martian and Venus series by Edgar Rice Burroughes too.... Confusedhock:

Messages In This Thread