[WIP] FW-190A-3 Version 1.7

Hi Jambo:

A PK is a Pilot kill. Someone made a brutal mistake in the early developement of the FW-190A-3. He has deleted some important files in the Damage Model. So the A-3 had no protection in the cockpit region. It was like flying naked.

The dimmer does not work. It is the dark glass in the gunsight. If you have a target sitting directly in the sun, you can use the dimmer. But this dimmer never really was in use.

The new sound is taken from the Flugwerk 190. This plane has a russian Ash82 radial engine . This engine has the same capacity like a BMW 801. A lot of enthusiats think that the engine makes the sound BUT:

The sound is affected by the engine cover, suspension and exhaust system.

Some years ago i made a sportive exhaust system for my vespa. When I was ready, a friend of mine wanted to have such an exhaus system too for his lambretta. So I made one for the lambretta with the same exhaust type. Before this both 2 stroke engines had different sounds, But with the new exhaus systems the sound was the same.

[Image: unbenanntd1.jpg]

Now you can ask me. What the hell has a vespa to do with aviation ????????

Well ....

a lot ...

The vespa is a modded italian bomber from world war two. You can trust me or not, but it is the truth :roll: Big Grin

Messages In This Thread