News from Team_SVIR: New Betaversion available 23.11

Installation: Exctract Kt_Laplands zip to \Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps and add
Kt_Laplands Kt_Laplands/load_s.ini
Kt_Laplands_winter Kt_Laplands/load_winter.ini

to IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps all.ini txt.

You can change everything in my map. Comments are welcome!

Happy flying!!! Kt

http://rapidshare.com/files/97931144/Kt ... s.zip.html[
It is still there LOL
My Firstborn :oops:
:evil: Not for critisism!!! :twisted:

Hi..

Kapteeni is it possible for u to make and add an finnish sauna with smoking chimney and a pier to lake..to u maps.. :?: close to airfields and some where close to towns and lakes.. here and there.. :?:
man im looking forward to fly this missions.. :OO
Thx Kapteeni and Poltava.. :Smile)
Over and out..
Kippis

Flyfinn Wrote:Hi..

Kapteeni is it possible for u to make and add an finnish sauna with smoking chimney and a pier to lake..to u maps.. :?: close to airfields and some where close to towns and lakes.. here and there.. :?:
man im looking forward to fly this missions.. :OO
Thx Kapteeni and Poltava.. :Smile)
Over and out..
Kippis
Not again :roll:
THis is getting OT real bad!!!

What have you been smoking?
You can add saunas and whatever you like in FMB. In Norwayhouses objects there are nice piers and small buildings, they look like Finnish sauna to me. If you mean new object. No can do!
BTW I just came from Sauna. Olihan hyv

Hi..

No hikoile eka v

Teaser Movie:

AND some WIP Screenshots:

New WIP screens:
[Image: grab0000.jpg]
[Image: grab0001-2.jpg]
[Image: grab0003.jpg]
[Image: grab0004.jpg]
[Image: grab0005.jpg]

...looks fantastic Big Grin Big Grin

and Flyfinn, that sauna thing ..... please drop it ,or request for it in missions discussion section !

I'm getting bored to read about it in every possible forum section on every forum ....

BTW, choose one of Norway houses and place preferred smoke ( stationary objects) tune elevation for it (shift+F4)and you'll have your sauna .

Z

I like the town center and especially the Square around the railway station! 8)
What do you have in the first screen? A monastery?

lowfighter Wrote:I like the town center and especially the Square around the railway station! 8)
What do you have in the first screen? A monastery?
Yes, it is monastery.
I did look wartime pictures of Petroskoi/

fly_zo Wrote:...looks fantastic Big Grin Big Grin

and Flyfinn, that sauna thing ..... please drop it ,or request for it in missions discussion section !

I'm getting bored to read about it in every possible forum section on every forum ....

BTW, choose one of Norway houses and place preferred smoke ( stationary objects) tune elevation for it (shift+F4)and you'll have your sauna .

Z
+1
LOL!

Gentlemen ,this looks outstanding. I am looking forward to your final product. Keep up the great work.

Map is almost ready. Needs a bit polishing...
WIP SCREENSHOTS:
[Image: grab0013.jpg]
[Image: airfield.jpg]
[Image: autumncity.jpg]
[Image: maisema.jpg]
[Image: river.jpg]
[Image: village1.jpg]
[Image: village2.jpg]
[Image: village3.jpg]

Nice textures in the Summer Finland, much better than the standard Finland ones!
But for the Winter Finland I was wondering if all rivers are frozen and if all trees are completely covered with snow. Ain't it an idea to use tab_flettner's way of modding a winterlandscape? For his Ardennen Winter you still see some bit of green and you have open rivers running through snowy white fields. Maybe because of the harsh winters everything is white and frozen in your country.
It was just a suggestion...
Looking forward to see those maps by the way!

Here are some winterland impressions with open rivers:

[Image: Finland00.jpg]

[Image: Finland02.jpg]

It's an interesting idea, as it gives you a northern landscape in early Spring. (The rivers in this part of Europe are never open in mid-winter.) The problem is that this requires yet another mapset.

A lot of extra work...