Lybia N-E available (alpha version)

I am really enjoying missions on this map. What appears to be flat ground from the air is usually not. Put a static camera at zero height and watch the tanks moving and firing across the landscape as they enter little tucks and folds in the ground, sometimes being a good target and sometimes actually 'hull-down'.

fabianfred Wrote:I am really enjoying missions on this map. What appears to be flat ground from the air is usually not. Put a static camera at zero height and watch the tanks moving and firing across the landscape as they enter little tucks and folds in the ground, sometimes being a good target and sometimes actually 'hull-down'.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: yes, i like hearing others pilots screaming when trying an emergency landing, thinking the ground is flat :twisted:

One of the 50 defence posts of the tobruk perimeter with new trenches color.

[Image: newtrenches.jpg]

Cracking stuff mate!!

Those trenches look good Smile

Very good! Is this an another unit? :wink:

Salut BADA !
Ca en est o

those "black" lines around the trenches are actually the shadow Big Grin

yes it's strange, but the picture has been done at 12:00, so full sun above...or almost above Big Grin

has the Map_c slightly to rework and the names, and then it should be ready, no more changes.

Maraz: about the road from el-adem to cappuzzo south of the main road: didn't done that, it was a berbere-path. Found some official maps from end 40's, it's classified as "path" not a road. Sorry.

But added the train-track from capuzzo to tobruk :wink:

When you create new object (trench), you can decide to ignore shadow.

Suis con moi, je te parle en UK !!
Quand tu cr

Franch:ok

Voici un exemple qui te dit comment ne pas afficher l'ombre d'un objet. Ca se situe dans le STATIC.INI :

[buildings.House$FurnitureTree2]
Title TreeType2
MeshLive 3do/Tree/Tree2.sim
MeshDead
IgnoreShadowData
Body WoodSmall
Panzer 0.20

Voil