News from Team_SVIR: New Betaversion available 23.11

Didn't work, I think it's something about the actors though. See you tomorrow, time to put on the night cap for me :oops:

lowfighter Wrote:Didn't work, I think it's something about the actors though. See you tomorrow, time to put on the night cap for me :oops:
Ok! Good night then!

kapteeni, great maps, thank you.

Poltava, got the campaigns, looks great, thanks.

That winter map really looks cold.

kapteeni Wrote:Installation: Exctract Kt_Laplands zip to \Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps and add
Kt_Laplands Kt_Laplands/load_s.ini
Kt_Laplands_winter Kt_Laplands/load_winter.ini

to IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps all.ini txt.

You can change everything in my map. Comments are welcome!

Happy flying!!! Kt

http://rapidshare.com/files/97931144/Kt ... s.zip.html[
It is still there LOL
My Firstborn :oops:
:evil: Not for critisism!!! :twisted:

Can you post your missions for this map? And for Svir as well.

struwwelpeter Wrote:
kapteeni Wrote:Installation: Exctract Kt_Laplands zip to \Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps and add
Kt_Laplands Kt_Laplands/load_s.ini
Kt_Laplands_winter Kt_Laplands/load_winter.ini

to IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps all.ini txt.

You can change everything in my map. Comments are welcome!

Happy flying!!! Kt

http://rapidshare.com/files/97931144/Kt ... s.zip.html[
It is still there LOL
My Firstborn :oops:
:evil: Not for critisism!!! :twisted:

Can you post your missions for this map?
As a matter of fact, i cant coz there aint any. You had to make missions with FMB Cry Poltava is busy building 3 campaigns to SVIR map. Look at his post in campaigns threat!

Forager Wrote:kapteeni, great maps, thank you.

Poltava, got the campaigns, looks great, thanks.

That winter map really looks cold.
Just a bit colder than Texas :wink:
Seriously. It must have been awfull to fly those open cockpit biplanes there.

Hi.. Confusedhock:

Hi.. Kapteeni
Nice map.. I have same problem..cant save.. I can add a plane and waypoints...
select skin and more..
But i cant save the mission.. wanted to fly around.. and i have the last loud.ini.. :?:
but i havent tryed the finsgulf loud.ini get..

But there exists no less than THREE campaigns (in BETA stage) for the Svir map! Smile

If you want to try them, just PM me!

They flew those open-cockpit biplanes actually wearing covering leather masks.

That would be an idea for a special Winter War pilot skin: one wearing a leather face mask!

Hi.. Big Grin

Poltava check u PM.. and i think i got 1 of those leather mask pilot skins.. Confusedhock:
Yes i got a leather mask pilot skin.. :OO

1. Yes: two campaigns are on the way to you!

2. You got a leather mask skin! Please, please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top, let me have it. So I can include it in the campaign! Confusedhock:

Hi.. Big Grin

Ok..THX..

Ok.. I will send u the leather mask pilot skin.. Confusedhock:
let me know if is any good.. cant remember where i got it..
check u mail.. Big Grin

and link to winter mask site..
http://www.redpilot.com/museum/ww2/wfacemask.html
[Image: ww2_mask-04.jpg]

Investigated a bit the map refusing to save...
It IS an actors.static issue because if I replaced the actors with another default actors I could save mission. But I don't know what's the matter with your actors, I extracated your actors and looked at the objects, none of them look "suspicious" in other words i couldn't find any object I don't have too. But still: it's an actors.static issue! I don't understand...

lowfighter Wrote:Investigated a bit the map refusing to save...
It IS an actors.static issue because if I replaced the actors with another default actors I could save mission. But I don't know what's the matter with your actors, I extracated your actors and looked at the objects, none of them look "suspicious" in other words i couldn't find any object I don't have too. But still: it's an actors.static issue! I don't understand...

Damit, I solved it starting with your suggestion using FMB map mode. I still don't understand but here it is what I did lol:
Opened the map in FMB map mode. Selected one of those shabby houses you placed on the map. Clicked insert and have this way one more shabby house on the map. Saved. Exit and replaced the original actors with the saved one. Went to normal FMB and this time mission saved ok. This is very idiotic, i need that smiley i used always on ubi, the guy smashing his head with his hammer (I asked the admins for getting that smiley and got no response, very sad)
Anyway, nice i have it and expect some critical impressions soon :lol: