23 new ground textures for BoB

Now I am utterly confused with all the new files etc etc....! Confusedhock: Could somebody make a new installer to get all these lovely textures into Canon's BoB map please?

They look great and would be an excellent substitute until the new map is 'born'! Smile

Problem solved. I have reloaded the map with installer and reworked the .ini. Great work. thanks canon, compans and reflected (qmb missions and campaign!). BUON NATALE!!!!!

charlie19 Wrote:Now I am utterly confused with all the new files etc etc....! Confusedhock: Could somebody make a new installer to get all these lovely textures into Canon's BoB map please?

They look great and would be an excellent substitute until the new map is 'born'! Smile

Same here..

+1 for installer with unique set of compans+treeline textures for ChannelMap and eventually other ones that look ok with this repainting

mountains 1 2 and 3:

[Image: mountain1.jpg]

[Image: mountain2-1.jpg]

[Image: moubtain3.jpg]

get them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gqjmz1okzmm
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ot5oz22ulnx
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlzty4jz1yw

cheers fruitbat

Please m8 could you post here in txt format your loading.ini you have now with CAN-Channel map? It will help a lot. Thank you in advance and for your good work tooSmile.

why dont you go back a couple of posts and read up on mine and others comments and contributions to this an installer really isnt needed Smile

Thanks so much for those nice treelines creamy 8)

Edit: Oh yeah, Thanks fruitbat for the treelines and creamy for *.ini-compilation of textures Wink

what is the name of the map in mission builder, because the map : Cannon's Channel map,
dont appear in FMB!!!

That is actually approaching photo-realistic. Absolutely brilliant!

Pozine,
Name in mission builder is English_Channel_1940
If you can't find it, check your all.ini into your ..\MODS\MAPMODS\maps
It should contain a line like that :
English_Channel_1940 CAN_Channel/CAN_40_load.ini

Creamy,
Thank you for these different set of tree files
In your post of (Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 pm), the 3rd link for tree files is no more valid Sad

How tree files works ? I understand I have to put the 3 tree files in the same directory as textures but how IL-2 does recognize the tree file to use ? There is nothing in load.ini file for that ?
And do I need to increase my parameter "Forest" into my conf.ini ?

trees?!?! thats not mine i just customized the ground textures with compans brand new ones. as for the trees credit goes to fruitbat m8 Smile

creamy Wrote:trees?!?! thats not mine i just customized the ground textures with compans brand new ones. as for the trees credit goes to fruitbat m8 Smile
Oh yes, sorry fruibat :oops:

Unbelievable! Confusedhock:

How strong PC do I need to use these textures without converting the sim into a slideshow?

Is there a library where I can get all the other new textures?

I still need some of VP Media's textures to get his maps to work.

And where do I install them to utilize them on new maps?