23 new ground textures for BoB

hi all, i'm without my own comp for a few weeks until my new beast arrives, and will contiue with doing treelines for compans textures then,

cheers fruitbat

Great addition! Got the textures working, however, I can't see the trees?! I downloaded all the trees.tga files, and added them to the summer folder where the other land textures reside; however, when viewing the terrain I do not see the trees as displayed in the screen shots. For example, along the hedgerows. I believe there was an earlier post about how to "enable" the trees. If there is something that needs to be added to the ini file or other, please post. thx! PS: great terrain textures!

Thanks for your hard work fruitbat.

S! Comp

Hey Compans, I've had these for a bit now but before raining you with prase I thougt I'd give them a try Wink I've been just flying around burning avaition fuel like it was free looking around at the textures with my jaw hanging expecting to see a dog run across the road. So I thought it might be about time that I stopped in to thank you for all your hard work and expertise, thank you.

I have to once again say to CanonUK that this is one of the maps that will put IL2 on the map, spectacular work Joe.

Creamy, thank you as well for what you've done, it's another nut and bolt part of what will make this map worth hanging on the wall as art!

Fruitbat, the trees make it seem so real dude that I'm stuttering over what to say about this addition to the addition to the addition Smile And there again when this maps is done it will set a high bar for all maps and no doubt will always be in the top 5.

The only one of your files I could not get was http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jgzj2tymmj2 I don't know what the problem is but MediaFire has an error there that reads " Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team." So unless you removed it I think it might be their problem, can you look into this. it's just not a complete set and I have to have it Wink

So if you couldn't tell this is an appreciation post for some mighty fine workmanship, thank you all!!!

That may be the village texture that he has removed as it had some problems or errors, as per his post..

Trooper117 Wrote:That may be the village texture that he has removed as it had some problems or errors, as per his post..

Neg. Troop, I saw the one that was deleted. It's page 6, 12th post by Fruity and the 3rd link on that post...

are these tex's in the universal installer, or should I be installing them now?

Thnx

RRuger Wrote:
Trooper117 Wrote:That may be the village texture that he has removed as it had some problems or errors, as per his post..

Neg. Troop, I saw the one that was deleted. It's page 6, 12th post by Fruity and the 3rd link on that post...

RRuger, thanks, but the hard works all cannons and compans!
In answer to your question, its the same treeline, one uploaded to filefront, the other on mediafire.

Stay tuned though, i'm going back to them now i've got my new comp up and running how i want it Smile

Spinnetti, they're not on the UI i'm pretty sure, if you want them just download them and follow the instructions in this thread Big Grin

fruitbat

fruitbat Wrote:
RRuger Wrote:

RRuger, thanks, but the hard works all cannons and compans!
In answer to your question, its the same treeline, one uploaded to filefront, the other on mediafire.

Stay tuned though, i'm going back to them now i've got my new comp up and running how i want it Smile

Spinnetti, they're not on the UI i'm pretty sure, if you want them just download them and follow the instructions in this thread Big Grin

fruitbat

Where would we be without the fine work of Compans and Canon, very true!

Thanks for getting back to me and I'll be checking for updates daily Wink I did have one problem, I spend about an hour the other night copying and pasting all the instructions here to me readme and I must have been tired and hit "no" when it asked me if I wanted to save Cry

So I'll do it again, well worth it...

How We Make it !!! viewtopic.php?t=13689

What can I say that hasn't already been said, amazing, fantastic work, I have a feeling that I'm going to get my ass shot off while sight seeing, a big thankyou.

This link dont work?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5lnwtwumnjj

....3.trees.tga

Does today !!

Strange things computers!

http://files.filefront.com/Compans+grou ... einfo.html
This link dont work?

Confusedhock: AWESOME!