The Slot

FA_Cheech Wrote:Happy 40th Birthday bigbossmalone. Sorry we didn't make it for your birthday, but you definitely don't have much longer to wait. We found just a few problems with AI running into mountains, which we have to fix. It won't take long, so stay tuned buddy 8)

Thanx, Cheech, and no worries mate!!!
I spent my birthday with some mates, and only had a look at the site yesterday.
What an awesome birthday present! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks to the whole team - guys, you are adding months, if not years, of enjoyment to my favorite sim!!!
My heartfelt congratulations to all of you!!

Here are some missions for QMB plus!
http://rapidshare.com/files/114323001/Quick.rar.html
Rednone, redscramble, and redairbase. Home base is fighterstrip, Vella la Vella.
Just copy it into the files/missions/quick, and make sure to add the Slot to your conf.ini

Enjoy! Big Grin

See what happens when I fail to check in for a few days!!!!

:lol:

the link for PDF readme posted two pages previous seems to be not working :roll:

343KKT_Tomio Wrote:the link for PDF readme posted two pages previous seems to be not working :roll:

updated readme at the download thread...

viewtopic.php?t=4854

fabianfred Wrote:
343KKT_Tomio Wrote:the link for PDF readme posted two pages previous seems to be not working :roll:

updated readme at the download thread...

viewtopic.php?t=4854

Very Nice, Thanks!!

Been two years, whats new? I need to download the game and fly some more!!!!!

Hawk we finshed it for the time being and moved to this;
viewtopic.php?t=8532&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

the Army Air Force side of the battle. no corsairs there.

VFS-214_Hawk Wrote:I'd like a Stinson L-5! Big Grin

Ah ha, I remembered my old handle and password! Looks like we did get an L-5 and I can't find the download. Still working on HSFX5.0....wow what a lot to grasp!