Cockpit Request.

I'd like to see some work on the IL-2 (Cockpit) series. Probably screaming upwind with this, but no ask, no get.

Cheers, CrazySchmidt. Smile

Huxley_S Wrote:
Metatron Wrote:I'm eagerly anticipating the rest of the 109 cockpits. I also think the PZL, the IAR-80/81 and most of the older planes desperately need a reskin

There are cockpits for 109 F2, F4, G2, G6, G6 late and K4 available from the french IL2 mod team. They look pretty damn good too.

[Image: k4pf2.jpg]

http://files.filefront.com/Cockpit+109+ ... einfo.html

[Image: cockpitg2lh9.jpg]

http://files.filefront.com/Pack+109+F2+ ... einfo.html

Damn... the French know how to cook!!! These pits are very good guys, download them now, you won't be disappointed!!

CrazySchmidt. Smile

P-51D please! I'd love to see a high res skin of it 8)

P-47's please.

I agree, the Jug is (IMHO) the cockpit most in need of re-skinning out of all of them!

I think someone should make a decent Spitfire cockpit, because the stock ones are very ugly... Cry

Arrow FW-190 pls :lol:

I agree for Spitfire cockpit. They're as poor as Hurricane, and those cockpit are a little the same, so I would like to know if Spitfire's cockpit is the new Avala's target Tongue

Freddy's 109K on page one of this thread does not have the tga for the new gunsight included in the download. Just the old one. Anyone else noticed this?

FW190 definitely!
8)

Bee Wrote:Freddy's 109K on page one of this thread does not have the tga for the new gunsight included in the download. Just the old one. Anyone else noticed this?

A new revi gunsight is found only in G6 early folder AFAIK.

P40, please, please, please. And Spitfire too, of course. By the way. Can you modders explain how you change those textures to make the cokpits so so beautiful. I've installed Avala's Hurricane cockpit and it's amazing!!!!!! P40, please again. In my squadron we fly P40's and we would be really happy with a modification like that of the hurricane.

zaelu Wrote:
Bee Wrote:Freddy's 109K on page one of this thread does not have the tga for the new gunsight included in the download. Just the old one. Anyone else noticed this?

A new revi gunsight is found only in G6 early folder AFAIK.

You are correct. The screenie for the K-4 shows a new sight though. I wonder what happened :?

Can someone give link to this French forum with cocpit repaints?

Look here:

viewtopic.php?t=2954&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Between the posted Screenshots, mate.