Cockpit Request.

Notice how he has added and assigned a whole bunch of new TGA's to add even more detail to the cockpit. What a genius! Any clues to where I might find a link to the French forum?

Great effort here.. very impressed.

WOW!!! Nice pit, wonderful work, I realy want this cockpit for my IL2!!!! Tank

Please, this french IL2 mod team have a PZL P.11C pit??????

how to get that french BF Pits working in 4.04?

Huxley_S Wrote:[Image: 41773405mn5.jpg]

Not my work... but another great job from Freddy at the French team's forum.

Get it here...

http://files.filefront.com/Cockpit+109+ ... einfo.html

greattttttttt...
I need to be installed in order to play with Cockpit

I copied this from a posting I made in another forums... Sorry, I didn't see this forums first.

A good mod would be Translucent cockpit frame rails for aircraft.

Flying the HUD (wonder woman view) has never been much fun, and having visual ability further impaired by frame rails (especially the big ones like in the FW-190) has never made much sense to me. Flying the HUD the player loses all sense of situational awareness, and only after a little experience does the player get a feel for what to do next in air combat.

The actual view within the FW190 is probably about 20% of the viewable screen area. That just doesn't make sense.

X-Plane has translucent cockpits, which is not what I'm talking about. It is close, but I'm not talking about seeing throught the panel, sides or down below. Just translucent frame rails, which normally block player viewing.

My view of the combat sim world is like looking into a port hole as it is.

I have no peripheral vision and I can not see to the side and look back or down.

I've always thought it would be a plus to just have translucent frame rails, then you still have the situational awareness. Player would still have evidence of frame rails he/she could see through, but not clearly like glass only. Again, player cannot see through the panel, sides or bottom of the aircraft cockpit.

It would be like flying in a P51-D with discernible frame rails, yet not block the players view.

I don't know is such a thing is possible.

Regardless, I'd sure love such a mod.

I hate the claustrophobic feeling I get viewing from inside the virtual cockpits.

Big no no.

I can not play Cockpit 109E Cry Cry
I need that procedure, please
Thanks

paco Wrote:I can not play Cockpit 109E Cry Cry
Thanks

You have to install the wrapper mod and then just copy the contents of this file to your MODS directory.

Huxley_S Wrote:
paco Wrote:I can not play Cockpit 109E Cry Cry
Thanks

You have to install the wrapper mod and then just copy the contents of this file to your MODS directory.

Arrow must i delete the old mod pits from files order ??? or not ???

Arrow How can i become the glass revi into other Bf cocpits ??? any idea ???

HH_Cipher Wrote:Big no no.

I AM AN OFFLINE PLAYER. A switch could definitely be applied that would not allow such cockpit modifications as translucent frame rails to be used ONLINE.

My understanding is Oleg is not too happy about any changes to his beloved IL2, so just who are we trying to please on this site anyway.

I think my request is valid as any I've read on this thread.

-------------------------------

Build a freetrack device... you will get a lot of peripheal vision back and you will not need to "cheat" your self anymore. :wink:

zaelu Wrote:Build a freetrack device... you will get a lot of peripheal vision back and you will not need to "cheat" your self anymore. :wink:

I'm waiting until they support the Nintendo WiiRemote. Did you see the Youtube on the WiiRemote?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

The 3d effects are a plus to head tracking.

nearmiss Wrote:I'm waiting until they support the Nintendo WiiRemote. Did you see the Youtube on the WiiRemote?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

The 3d effects are a plus to head tracking.

http://forum.free-track.net/index.php?s ... age=1#3634

Don't hold your breath... is not going to happen Wink

Till then I am enjoying everyday what sHr made for IL-2...