Campaigns and skins for the new Spitfire I

howardF Wrote:I downloaded The BOB original campaign (with the Hurries) and it works perfectly.
Then I downloaded this cool Campaign adaptation and followed all the instructions
to the letter.
BUT I still can only fly the Hurries. Can someone please explain to me what I am
doing wrong here. The instructions said I had to have the original BOB campaign
installed first, which I did and then I plonked this new modded BOB campaign folder into
the Missions/GB folder.

I looked at the contents of the folder and they looked identical to the original BOB campaign
folder.

So I am not sure what I am doing wrong
Please advise
Check your friendlies (Shift+F2 several times) - the Spit V flights have now changed to historically more appropriate Spit I's. But you're supposed to remain in a Hurricane.

howardF, you will fly the Spit Mk1 only in missions that use Spitfires the as player plane.

For example, in the campaign BOB2 Spit N Fire, you start out in Hurricanes and do not fly the Spit1 until they became available, about 14 missions into the campaign.

No, you are wrong. Spit I is flyable after 5+ missions, not 14+

Whatever Alien_12, the point is if the builder put you in Spits you will get them eventually and if he put you in Hurricanes, you will not.

Also, in keeping with the speech patterns of our fearless leader please, in the future, if you must correct me you must say "No, you is wrong."

Can anyone correct skins for Spits??? (I can't)

Were can I download the Luftwaffe pilot: BOB corrected campaign? I love this seies!

you may need to go into the full mission builder and manually tick the player aicraft box
find the campaign in your GB folder. open the campaign maps and choose a flight of spitfires. tick the player aicraft and it should put you in a spit when you start the game. if that doesn't work , change all the british fighter aircraft types to spitfires. your rank can also affect aicraft choice. good luck

I was wondering if there will be a way to use static M1s (or any other add on plane). I don't see it in the static plane section, and was wondering what I needed to do to use such. The skin mod and the ability to add skins to static planes really make cmpn projects, and It's gonna look kinda odd to have mkV spits on the ramp. My squad mates were wondering the same thing as we were flying the mk1 a bit online recently.

Or am I just missing smething obvious?

Thanx.

Is this what your looking for?:

(The link is inoperative)