Mission Mate WIP - Mod Additions. *UPDATE December 11 2009*

RealDarko Wrote:I'm asking this as a user, will you add CanonUK BoB map and the new Sinai map?

I intend to add as many new maps as possible as time permits. At first I thought I would be able to keep ahead of the map development... man was I wrong!!!

The first full mod release will include only the maps shown currently in the WIP reports, after that I will return to work on more and so on.

Cheers, CS. Smile

Roger!

massive thanks for all your hard work CrazySchmidt,MM has always been the perfect stop gap betweeb FMB and QMB(even with QMB+!)it really helps me with scenario's that i know i struggle with but are hard to replicate with the QMB and very fiddley to do with the FMB,really looking forward to your first full mod release.

thanks again for your hard work ~S~

Excuse me for bother you again, but any ETA for the new update? Can't wait to fly with the Mk1 on MM

kapteeni Wrote:
fly_zo Wrote:fantastic Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

many thanks for your work , time and effort ....

cheers
Z
+ 1. This is absolutely outstanding! You got SLOT too Confusedhock: !!!

+1000, As said above, BRILLIANT!! I ve used all your versions in the past CS. Im so glad to see you here at AAA Bud. Big Cheers Wingflyr. Big Grin

CrazySchmidt Wrote:
RealDarko Wrote:I'm asking this as a user, will you add CanonUK BoB map and the new Sinai map?

I intend to add as many new maps as possible as time permits. At first I thought I would be able to keep ahead of the map development... man was I wrong!!!

The first full mod release will include only the maps shown currently in the WIP reports, after that I will return to work on more and so on.

Cheers, CS. Smile
It will be endless task! 8) :twisted:
Keep up the good work! Big Grin
Kapteeni

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement guys. Big Grin

As for an ETA, I was hoping to have a WIP release for the end of this week but it looks as though personal commitments will keep me away from my PC this week altogether. By the end of next week I hope to have a WIP release for the maps currently in the works.

Two weeks be sure!! :mrgreen:

Cheers guys,
CS. Smile

To Mr CrazySchmidt:
Just DL:ed and tested with my Kt_channel. I must say that i feel real proud :oops:
Mission Mate has always been my favourite mission generator.
Keep up with your excellent work!
With compliments
Kapteeni
PS. If its not too much to ask, could you please include Finland to armies list sometime.
PS.(2) Today (04.06)is Finnish Defence Forces Flag Celebration Day. Finnish army is now 90 years old.

Really looking forward to this one mate. Hope we can fly on MM soon

kapteeni Wrote:To Mr CrazySchmidt:
Just DL:ed and tested with my Kt_channel. I must say that i feel real proud :oops:
With compliments
Kapteeni
PS. If its not too much to ask, could you please include Finland to armies list sometime.
PS.(2) Today (04.06)is Finnish Defence Forces Flag Celebration Day. Finnish army is now 90 years old.

I haven't forgotten about your request for Finland to be included into the armies list, but it will probably be the final step of the pending official MM+ release. From memory there are a few steps to include a new army into MM and as I haven't been into that part of the program in while, I will want to be careful not to miss anything.

I'm glad to see that you're pleased with your map in MM. Smile

Cheers, CS. Smile

RealDarko Wrote:Really looking forward to this one mate. Hope we can fly on MM soon

Have you tried the latest WIP release? It should be an indication of what the pending release will play like. Give it a try. Big Grin

CS.Smile

fantastic

many thanks for your work , time and effort ....

cheers

+2!

Thank you Crazy Smith!! good see you here!!

MOD is LIFE!!

AWESOME NEWS! Confusedhock: This is really nice to come home to from a hard days work. downloading now as I type. Cheers Bud, and thanks for all your wonderful versions over the years. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

CrazySchmidt Wrote:
kapteeni Wrote:To Mr CrazySchmidt:
With compliments
Kapteeni

I haven't forgotten about your request for Finland to be included into the armies list, but it will probably be the final step of the pending official MM+ release. From memory there are a few steps to include a new army into MM and as I haven't been into that part of the program in while, I will want to be careful not to miss anything.

I'm glad to see that you're pleased with your map in MM. Smile

Cheers, CS. Smile

RGR That! I can always use finnish skins. New maps and planes are number 1 priority.
Kapteeni

Great stuff CS... I have been a fan of MM since I first tried it..