ar234 forward guns mod request

I like the arado very much but I do not think, that there is a need for front gunnery. If you know how to, you can make an easy air victory with the rear guns. You just have to know your plane ;-)

If you want to fly a jet with front gunnery you can take the Me 262.

Edit: By the way i need a Coffee machine with USB connection for my Focke Wulf. I also need 20 mm milk cartridges and . . . . :roll:

Metatron Wrote:I agree that it's bad starting requests in someone elses thread, but when starting your own, it can become a good source of information:

Someone sees it, adds pictures, someone else sees it, adds a wikipedia article etc.

nothing is wrong with that .... but making several request threads in just few days is different story

pick the plane you want the most .... start the thread .... post as many useful info you can find ... and modders will notice you

regards
Z

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:I like the arado very much but I do not think, that there is a need for front gunnery. If you know how to, you can make an easy air victory with the rear guns. You just have to know your plane ;-)

Edit: By the way i need a Coffee machine with USB connection for my Focke Wulf. I also need 20 mm milk cartridges and . . . . :roll:

.... don't forget tube launcher .... you may need it after so much coffee :wink:

Z

tell me where to put requests , not know proper area either

It's fine where it is now, lol :lol:

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:I like the arado very much but I do not think, that there is a need for front gunnery. If you know how to, you can make an easy air victory with the rear guns. You just have to know your plane ;-)

Well to give the kid some credit there was indeed a version of the Blitz armed with forward firing 4xMG151/20 fitted in a belly pack.

And maybe this wouldn't be too hard to make, compared with some other things that we saw lately.

But IMHO there are more important planes than this that deserve to be included first...

if ya ask me, realistic is not at all, then what in tarnation is a ta183 and lerch doin in the game, addin 2 20mils to the front ain't any less unreal then a x4 guided missile and all thet 1946 stuff

I hate people who bring up that argument about the Lerche and the Ta-183, because it's really effing pointless and lame.

The modders here didnt come up with those planes, the developpers did. You cant shove that in the face of the modders here, because they most likely didnt want it in the first place.

And to you, Germany had a total of 2, yes two nightfighters with the forward firing guns, the Luftwaffe being in such poor state at their time of arrival, they most likely never even saw combat. So asking for it is just as much a fantasy as the Ta-183 is.

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

Seeing as '46 is an artistic guess at what weapons could have been avilable, many of the planes in the game are either of very low production numbers for instance the "non flyable" He-111Z, or designed aircraft not being completed or just being on the drawing board.

What's important to add or what gets priority is up to the modders, and I do agree on the fact that there are loads of planes that deserve to be made before considering detail work such as forward firing guns on an airplane that's perfectly fine as it is...

not to argue but i think that if there is a fantasy and theory aircraft part to the game, then whats wrong wth adding more theoretical planes

after all, a ar wth 2 froward guns would so be there in 1946 along wth all the other fantasy planes

panzer1b Wrote:tell me where to put requests , not know proper area either

make single thread ... put in it all of your ideas and requests ....

regards
Z

Howlin_mad109 Wrote:dude, really. chill the hell out with all your requests before you really rub up the modders in the wrong way, if you had any idea at the WIP stuff thats goign on, and the amount of time people (modders) are putting into these planes. in the (very) long list of planes that needs to be modded, and ardo with foward firing guns is right down there at the bottom, just not needed. we've got enough jets as it is. So really for the sake of everyone here, please plesae cool it with the requests.

exactly !

You know. An Ar-234 night fighter conversion might be just the thing. We have a Bf-110 which is a nice balanced fighter. We will soon have a Fw-189 nightfighter (which is a Po-2 & Li-2 hunter), now all that we need is an ineffective mosquito hunter. As the old saying goes "Its one hell of a crap plain":
[Image: avar234_5.png]