[MOD] HANGAR MOD

Read again all this thread, somebody said how to download it.

wow, in love with these textures

all we need now is big ben and westminster lol

gr8 wrk man

Hi all,

Hangar & Mods infantry doesn't work for me. Are these Mods can't run with the Wasy crt2 sound mod (that's one I use since all time)?

Just in case this helps anyone else...

I too didn't have a static.ini file and the link to download it was temporarily down.

But I installed Canonuk's BOB map and sure enough a static.ini file appeared in the correct place.

I added the lines as instructed and everything is fine.

Thanks LAL_RONE and of course Canonuk - this is all great stuff.

This MOD works on IL2 Sturmovik 1946? If it works, where's the STATIC.INI? I don't know where I must put the lines in the Readme...

Thank you, and have a nice flight.

Wonderful ! Great job !

Thks !

guys can someone tell me where i can find people int the full misiion builder please ?

Please If someone can help me... :?:

Where can I see that new objects?In QMB,FMB,in a campaign or Single missions?
I have the Soundmod 9.3 version 4.09bm of the game And I only can see two soldiers in Slovakia;No cars,no planes... Cry In What maps can I see that MOD?
(Sorry for my bad English)
Thanks and Have a nice Flight. Smile

I believe if you go into FMB and click on objects section then scroll down to the higher numbers you'll see the new objects. Unless they are Ships or Armor then they should be in the appropriate category

Very good mod , the cosmetic mods to enhance immersion are by far my favourites , thank you LAL_Rone ! Wink

god bless you, just hope my sh*tty computer can run this lol... i need a replacement badly

those engineers can be raised up just like how smoke and lights are raised on FMB right? Tongue

First of all I want to thank LAL_RONE for this wonderful work. It gives new life to the airfield customization and WORKED PERFECTLY AT THE FIRST SHO, ALSO WITH 1946 4.08m, after having carefully read the installation issues all around this forum.

Being a monkey in the modding field, my only contribution to the community can be to summarize the installation process I performed, if this could help someone:

My note is referred to IL2 1946, 4.08m, modded by MOD ACTIVATOR 5.2 + WRAPPER
Before installing I had neither the default ".ini" files,included static.ini, nor the directories required (\com\maddox\il2\objects) and I don't know which mod creates such files and dir (could be interesting if someone who has this information drops a note about).

If someone is in the same situation (no static.ini and dirs in your 1946) he can proceed as follow:

1 - go to viewtopic.php?t=4021 and proceed as stated in the first message, that to say download the Mods_default_ini files.zip. This zip holds several .ini included the static.ini and is referred to version 4.08m. In the 7th message at the same link it is available a file called "APPEND for 409_static.zip", wich contains all is needed to update the static.ini, downloaded with the previous zip file. Read carefully this message if you hold the 409, in order to merge the static files correctly. As stated there, if you use the static for 408 in the 409 without merging, you will not be able to see the 409 objects.

2 - unzip the "Mods_default_ini files.zip". All the ini files MUST be placed in the dir
"your_1946_main_dir\Mods\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects"
ATTENTION: unzipping will create the dir structure : Mods\com\maddox\il2\objects (without \STD). Drop "\com\maddox\il2\objects" in the \Mods\STD\ dir, as previously said.

3 - copy the lines in "Mod Hangar README.txt" (deling the first one), included in the LAL_RONE's "MOD HANGAR.rar" and past them at the end of your static.ini, as clearly explained by the author.

You will find the new hangars at the of the Full Mission Builder Object list.

LAST NOTE: this mods makes available to the 4.08m users some object included in the 4.09mB1 version (eg. the humans). I'm able to place them normally, but the forests turn in a white block if seen at a certain altitude, while using the 408 ones all runs well. It may be a small version conflict.

Thanks again to LAL_RONE.

Flashsim

how do i do this?

how do I uninstall the hanger mod..its cool but it messes up the object list and Im spending more time searching than creating

Just delete the entries from your static.ini - but you're missing out on so much for a very minor inconvenience....