Tracer Mod *UPDATE* -> v1.1

JG2_Rainer_Zufall Wrote:ah ok thnks,

is it ok for you, when i make Tracer 1 brighter, or do you want Tracer 2 brighter Acog ?

t2 please =)

these mods are already final and approved by whoever approves them? Tongue

looma32 Wrote:these mods are already final and approved by whoever approves them? Tongue

nope .....

moved to betas

@JG2_Rainer_Zufall :
please submit this mod via proper channels

thank you,

Z

AIRdomination Wrote:Hey I have one thing to ask of these absolutely GREAT new tracers... Big Grin

You think you could also redo the tracer textures for farther distances? Because after a certain distance... the tracers look like just straight colored lines. Sad

Here is what I mean...

[Image: 0512200817-14-15.jpg]

[Image: 0512200817-14-20.jpg]

This is the reason why some tracers are so hard to see at a great distance, like the 50's. The bright core disappears after a couple hundred meters.
The big trick is to increase the visibility distance of the bright tracer core. Whoever can do this will be remembered for a long time.

Edit...
I have another idea.
Instead of increasing the view distance of the tracer core, why not change the entire tracer to the brighter color? Problem solved. It would look more real anyway.

i already asked vpmedia if he knows how to change that, he got the message from me but no answer yet; i am no modding talent

btw when can i say the tracer mod is no more beta fly_zo? Smile

[quote="J

btw when can i say the tracer mod is no more beta fly_zo? :)[/quote]

just submit mod to mr.Jolly ( any filehost server +link via PM) , include clear readme file and short info regarding mod's purpose .... when mod get tested and approved you'll receive AAA d/l link via PM.
Then your mod isn't beta anymore and you can start thread in download section.

BTW, i'm using tracers 2 and loving them .... many thanks

Z

ok thanks for the information Wink

Acog i made the new brighter Tracers for you, i think they are better then Tracer 2, so i will upload them with name "Tracer 4" when this mod is no more beta, i now will write a pm to mrjolly

"just submit mod to mr.Jolly ( any filehost server +link via PM) , include clear readme file and short info regarding mod's purpose .... when mod get tested and approved you'll receive AAA d/l link via PM.
Then your mod isn't beta anymore and you can start thread in download section. " from fly_zo

Ok, I can wait.

PM me if you can when that happens, so I dont forget. =)

Acog i will send you a pm. so you dont have to wait^^ Wink

Found a bug here: I installed Tracer 2 and it seams that presence lights are also affected by this MOD

[Image: grab0009tr6.gif]

Watch my first post:

" Notice, if you take Tracer 2 your Navlight will be change too and will have same texture like tracers. "

It's not a bug... if you change green, red and white light - navlights will be changed too. :?
But i dont like navlights in il2 and dont using them, but if you do, you have to use Tracer 1 or Tracer 3...

but if this mod is in downloads effects topic i will upload 2 new tracers, Tracer 4 - (will be same like Tracer 2 but 200% brighter and Tracer 5 secrect Wink but in Tracer 5 navlight will look much better Wink

But tracer 2 is the only one i like, exactly because its not as bright and "fat" as the other tracers :oops:

Note: Sorry i didnt see that phrase, its unbelievable Confusedhock: I read all posts looking if someone has posted this small bug before and it was there in 1st post and colored! im blind lol!!

BF-109 F4 Wrote:But tracer 2 is the only one i like, exactly because its not as bright and "fat" as the other tracers :oops:

wait for Tracer 5 Wink