[MOD]Torpedo trails

Niice Smile I love it like everybody else do.

can you make a alternative download link?

If I try to download it, it says "You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?"
And i'm not going to pay for it.

just wait 15 minutes and you should be able to download

You forgot to uncheck RLE compression in Line.tga at foam with wake and just foam trail (didn't check the other version of mod)
So those who have gimp can open it and save again without compression in order to see trail.

Otherwise very good mode, the original torpedo trail was :puke: and I happy someone improved it.
The foam version is my favourite :Smile)

Chupacabras84 Wrote:You forgot to uncheck RLE compression in Line.tga at foam with wake and just foam trail (didn't check the other version of mod)
So those who have gimp can open it and save again without compression in order to see trail.

Really sorry to everyone who downloaded either of the foam trail torpedos, each version had one or both files in it saved as RLE compressed somehow. This must have happened after I tested it because when I ran it the last time before uploading it ran fine. If you downloaded either of the bubble trail versions, then this shouldn't be a problem.

Long story short, both are now fixxed.

This looks great; really excellent Wink

Nice work.

Great job!!! Confusedhock:

santo.

love the foam with wake!

where do we save it?

Big Grin Perfect! But link for "bubble trail, with wake" is dead. Could't you please re-upload it, Mr. Corsair?

mishapilot Wrote:Big Grin Perfect! But link for "bubble trail, with wake" is dead. Could't you please re-upload it, Mr. Corsair?

BUMP!

The link for the bubble trail with a wake has been re-uploaded.

I apologize for how long it took me to get around to fixing this.

Fantastic mod mate! really like it,I use the bubbles versions as it looks the most realistic to me.

Good work! ~S~

Thank you very much F4U-1_Corsair! ^_^