Thread Closed

[UPDATE] New Bf-109F's as standalone (MANUAL INSTALL)

Gitano is there missed mapping of sand filter ?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9175/grab0000dl1.jpg

canonuk Wrote:How feasible is it to add the trop filter to the 109G-2?

hmmm' I'll give it a try...

SAS123 Wrote:
dadders Wrote:
Jure_502 Wrote:Hmmm...all F-4 versions are unflyable now, they have no cockpit and they can't be playable.

F-2's are working fine.

Same prob. I've deleted the old jabo, kannonboot and trop folders, installed the air.ini, plane.ru, disabled the and weapons.ru text. Help! Cry
have the same problem...
and only with freddy's cocpits...
i've deleted old version of your mod, added needed texts, enabled "Cockpits_BF_109F_Freddy", disabled "Cockpits_BF_109F_Default" - and all F4 versions looses their cocpits...
when i've disabled freddy's cocpits and returned back to defaults - everything fine...

I don't use Freddy's pit at the moment, I'll check them!

Do the overwrite any stock planes ?

Please after a rework release them like the other addon planes, with automatic installer and so on

I'll second that! Doesnt matter how careful I am with these manual installs I always end up with a CTD at 60%.

I'll wait for an auto install - pretty please !!! Big Grin

Maybe also with an new AC Installer version

The 109 really deserve this Wink

++22 I will wait for an auto install.

It really isn't that difficult. Just add the correct lines to the correct files.

Gitano - any chance of the trop for the G-2?

canonuk Wrote:It really isn't that difficult. Just add the correct lines to the correct files.

Gitano - any chance of the trop for the G-2?

Will work on that, mate! But I have other projects to follow and finish first Wink

Ok, great - thanks Smile

Love the new Me's. great planes to fly. Thank you Big Grin

Only downside is i'm getting this bug on all of them:

[Image: grab0000gf5.jpg]

This bug is also present on the 109K-14 (This was before I installed this batch of 109's).

Is anyone else geting the same thing?

Other than this bug, a fantastic set of additions, all of them Smile A big thank you from me.

Please.. how to get my F-4's flyable again? Cry

Hi Gitano and Thank You for your reply to my issue. I thought I needed to delete the old beta Jabos but I just wasn't 100% sure! As a quick follow-up I added a minus in the prefix of the beta 109 F2/F4 folder as you indicated and also removed the lines of text from the air.ini and plane and weapons properties (I guess I should have relaized this on my own cause after looking at it I basically added the new F2/F4 jabo versions again) :oops: .

I had also enabled freedy's cockpit; the results were that the new F2s had pits but the standard pit not freddy's; on the down side the new F4s had no pit. So I disabled freddy's cockpit (added the minus in the prefix)and enabled the standard cockpit. That worked for the new F4s and I have the standard pits again.

I will try to play around with Freddy's cockpit folder and see what I get and report back. I recall that on the beta Jabos you mentioned in the ReadMe file that there is a .him file that needed to be replaced by a .him file that was the reworked pit from freddy. I'm by no means a PC guru but I can get dangerous with the little I know so not sure if this has anything to do with it!

AIRdomination - what I did was disabled the previous beta Jabo version, disable freedy's cockpit and this gave me all the 109 F4 pits back ... the standard ones that is. Not sure if that will help w/your issue but worth a try.

Quick one re: skins for the Trop version ... I assume current skins for the F2 and F4 will work fine with the Trop versions - correct?

CKY_86 Wrote:Love the new Me's. great planes to fly. Thank you Big Grin

Only downside is i'm getting this bug on all of them:

This bug is also present on the 109K-14 (This was before I installed this batch of 109's).

Is anyone else geting the same thing?

Other than this bug, a fantastic set of additions, all of them Smile A big thank you from me.
try to disable "All 109's Holes Solved with Mistel" mod
that worked for me
Thread Closed