[Map] HRt_canarias7

...and fictional battles over the isles as the part of the Spanish Civil War, of course. Big Grin Big Grin Shame no one has released the real Spain yet...

I must complain Cracken, this is real Spain, at least part of it. Probably you meant that it is not "main land Spain", on that I agree, but ,no sweat, it is coming sooner than you might expect.
cheers

Nice map, now I can bomb my own house... Tongue
Somehow colours seem not to be right, i suppose is a matter of limited available textures but black beaches would be a nice touch...And some bunkers at El Medano too.
I

[quote="Ojancanu"]Nice map, now I can bomb my own house... Tongue
Somehow colours seem not to be right, i suppose is a matter of limited available textures but black beaches would be a nice touch...And some bunkers at El Medano too.
I

In my opinion you would need darker textures. The islnads look irreal whit this light brown, when the impering color is dark gray.

Great job otherwise.... I love those approaches to La Palma, barely a few dozen meters from the cliffs... I almost miss them.

GADGET Wrote:In my opinion you would need darker textures. The islnads look irreal whit this light brown, when the impering color is dark gray.

Great job otherwise.... I love those approaches to La Palma, barely a few dozen meters from the cliffs... I almost miss them.

thank you GADGET, I think we all agree on the need of retexturing brownish areas and trying to make them grayesh, I hope, that way, you don't miss it so much.
cheers

Very nice map, thanks!

Found one issue with it however ...

(click for full-sized 1680x1050 screenshot)
[Image: canary_issue_01_sm.jpg]

[Image: canary_issue_02_sm.jpg]

AI will not land at this base... for obvious reasons. Wink

SandMan Wrote:Very nice map, thanks!

Found one issue with it however ...

(click for full-sized 1680x1050 screenshot)
[Image: canary_issue_01_sm.jpg]

[Image: canary_issue_02_sm.jpg]

AI will not land at this base... for obvious reasons. Wink

Thank you SandMan, I will take care of that, & sorry about it..

ready for next version

[Image: 45207270.png]

since new version of canarias7 is taking longer than initially foreseen, we have issued a patched version for the gando airport affair:
(The link is inoperative)

enjoy it,

Thanks man!

Quote:I must complain Cracken, this is real Spain, at least part of it. Probably you meant that it is not "main land Spain", on that I agree, but ,no sweat, it is coming sooner than you might expect.
cheers

I meant there was no airfighting OVER the Canary Isles ("sobre Las Canarias" in Spanish) during the SCW... Am I wrong?

As far as I know the republicans were in control of some two isles in 1936, but they fell to the nationalists quickly.

Guap

Cracken Wrote:
Quote:I must complain Cracken, this is real Spain, at least part of it. Probably you meant that it is not "main land Spain", on that I agree, but ,no sweat, it is coming sooner than you might expect.
cheers

I meant there was no airfighting OVER the Canary Isles ("sobre Las Canarias" in Spanish) during the SCW... Am I wrong?

As far as I know the republicans were in control of some two isles in 1936, but they fell to the nationalists quickly.

to my knowledge it is, al least officially, correct. Nevertheless, it is known that some sub fighting went on the area and it might well be that air to sub attacks took place too.
cheers

[quote="godzyla"]Guap