[Mod Done] Bf-109G-14/AS new slot, new FM

I put all the letters in air.ini an the planes_ru. The same with weapons_ru. I try to use your buttons with the new lines and my old one with them but still dont work. When I delete the lines for G14AS everything runs fine otherwise crash on 60%. I want this bf-109G-14AS Sad

Guys, here is another buttons file that includes most or all mod aircraft fms that I know of, however that 190A7 from check-six that got meantioned is not included as I havent gotten my hands on it yet so I recommend to disable that plane!

Here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/file/92845292/cb ... ttons.html

Great add Muas, thanks! Loved the 151/ 20mm!

Best,

Mad G

Karaya Wrote:Btw, I already have a Bf109G-4, G-10 & G-14 with 20m nose cannon, Hurricane Mk.Ia Trop, Mk.Ib, Mk.Ib Trop, Mk.IIb Trop, He111H-21, Beaufighter Mk.I, Hs-123A-1, Yak1PF, Yak9DD, Yak9U Early (VK105 engine), ... as new slots in game. You'd be surprised what you can find all over the internet :wink:

You naughty person you :lol:

[Image: catpongaq4.gif]

Ok, thanks guys.

Karaya, check PM.

Btw if anybody is interested in the above mentioned mod aircraft I'll upload them, just send me a PM and that's it

Simple question, you guys intend on including the 109's here in the Unified installer?

I for one am all for including them into the UI, got to ask Muas as well of course but I dont see a problem.

Excellent!

We are compiling the next aircraft release along with added pits and such. We obviously need testing toi ensure we dont have any surpeises. Can you keep us posted please?

Thanks

I think I might get in trouble with the Mods here for asking this (Not my intention 8) )

But all of the above 'new slot' aircraft and many more on top are made/helped with etc by a big name here - yes some do include UF Josse Mods but that is only a few, but the question is, why are some of these new planes released?

I'll be honest with you I have 2 version of '46 on my PC: The AAA version which is my main and this other version.

I know UF isn't a hit around here but he isn't the name that I've seen (Not that this person is bad or doing anything which I think is bad........far from it 8) ) and as been mention its not only just from one site or has a UF Josse connection.

This newer version to me has been very laggy on and offline (It has all the same QMB/FMB etc missions) so its not my PC which is high spec anyway and also and I guess I'm answering my own question here, all versions cannnot be put together in one game i.e the newer version has most of these new planes but not all as the various sites 'Button' Files doesn't like the others.

Its a shame really that all the various sites can't put there heads together and combine all as one.

Ok Space, time for the ban hammer lol
:wink:

Nope no ban hammer.

Many are striving for some kind of unification hence the answer I gave on QC. Let's see what the future brings.

Thats ok. I like being here too m8 8)

Excellent. Is it compatble with F109Cockpit mod?

EDIT
Thanks

Quote:Excelleny. Is it compatble with F109Cockpit mod?

At the moment - no.

Well, cant you just copy the cockpit files into the respective cockpit folder of the G-14/AS?