[Mod Done] Bf-109G-14/AS new slot, new FM

Be very carefull with any proceeding posts in this thread... some of them are VERY borderline, a hair over that line and... well... you get the picture.

Ok, lets stay only in New Slot Planes and all rigth...

I am using V93, was working with G14 (v1) now with v2

isnt working, stop at 60%...

Can AAA post a new oficial botton to give place for more New Slot planes?

MOD is LIFE!!

+1

P.S See I knew I would get into trouble :wink:

[Image: catpongaq4.gif]

Hello,

the mod works fine but now the early 109 the E and the F Versions have no more motorsound!
All other planes have motorsound.
Can anybody help me?

Greetings Ace

Hello,

it s the buttons file that cause the problem! With my "old" buttons file i can t use the G14 but sound in the E and F is ok. With the new buttons file the G14 work but i have the sound in the early 109 Versions.
Is there a buttons file that can correct it?

Greetings Ace

Stop the Press!

New v2.1 package includes a revised UI 1.1 compatible buttons file.

Anyone who have other aircraft than the ones included on the UI, install this alternative buttons file which includes a whole lot more of known new aircraft data - the cure of all ills!

Hope we get rid of those 60% on loading crashes...

Thank you so very much for your extra work and assistance Maus and Karaya in solving the buttons compatability issues for one of the most loved aircraft in the game: the Me-109 series.

Since Il2 was first released we've all wanted to see a complete and historically accurate as possible rendering of all these magnificent Luftwaffe models incorporated. If you fly German and many of us do, you want all the real life Me-109s that saw service in your game with accurate FMs and WMs.

I couldn't care less about Korea planes, WW1, what-ifs and UFOs. I've always just wanted all the Yak variations and all the Me-109s in game. It's all I've ever wanted for IL2 most of all. It is the very heart of the entire flight sim, given there is already a magnificent representation of sturmovik models and enough west European models to keep me happy. Fine tuning has been mostly what this sim has been crying out for over the years. But one cannot argue with the fact the modders can and should work on whatever mods they feel like at the exclusion of all else.

All the new slot aircraft projects are great, I'm really thankful to AAA but what many of us have always wanted and asked for is the regular G series 109 with historical FMs. All the Emils that saw service accurately represented. I want to fly a G-6 in February 1943 and say, "Wow, so that's how they really flew back then." Not, "Gee this is a well balanced arcade game with lots of pretty what-if planes (but hmm the Fw-190s could use a little graphics modelling work)."
Sure I won't argue with a BF-109B or a Mustang Mk1 in a new slot, but where's the Emils with the 601Aa engine and wtf is up with the 601N modelling on the E-7-very-confused-Z-with-the-fighter-bomber-cockpit? Is anybody ever going to fix the G-6?

So these relatively straight forward mods by Maus here (compared to say, new slot new graphics model mods), are a Godsend.

Thankyou Muas. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Excellent! It works beautifully!

Now I was wondering what kind of performance this thing has. Do you have any performance tables for reference?

Quote:Is anybody ever going to fix the G-6?

On 'fixing' the G-6 - what about applying a corrected FM to the G6 Erla and Mid that Muas so kindly provided? Karaya provided some nice data for the G14/AS....

That way we have 'accurate' G6s without touching the stock G6, which is of course a big no-no. What do you guys reckon? Muas, Karaya?

Still the early 109 without motorsound Cry

Greetings Ace

ptg Wrote:

On 'fixing' the G-6 - what about applying a corrected FM to the G6 Erla and Mid that Muas so kindly provided? Karaya provided some nice data for the G14/AS....

That way we have 'accurate' G6s without touching the stock G6, which is of course a big no-no. What do you guys reckon? Muas, Karaya?

Up to Muas really, I've got corrected fms already tried and tested and they work fine, would just need new slots aircraft to make use of them :wink:

How would one apply the Bf-109 cokpit mod to this aircraft?

It would be really nice if a revised Buttons file that allows one to use all the UI 1.1 aircraft and still use the original IL2 sounds as well.

This revised buttons file works but if you are using original sounds all internal engine sounds are missing.

Quote:Up to Muas really, I've got corrected fms already tried and tested and they work fine, would just need new slots aircraft to make use of them

No, we already have 2 stock G6s released by Muas - I'm saying release another vers of these with updated accurate FMs for those...? How does that sound?

Karaya Wrote:
ptg Wrote:

Up to Muas really, I've got corrected fms already tried and tested and they work fine, would just need new slots aircraft to make use of them :wink:

Would definately be worthwhile. If you did it, you could also correct some of the loadout and maybe include the Wfgr21 underwing Mortors, which the 'Pulk Zestorers' used.