[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

Hi to all !
I ve seen you are talking about the Sabre cockpit ....
You do what you want but it s just to tell you I m actualy working on this cockpit and I think it will be finished next month ...
Here is some pics ....
The canopy is open ...

[Image: 80832546.jpg]

[Image: 26584520.jpg]

Freddy, your work is extremely well done. Very impressive! Are you planning to share this with others, or will you be keeping it just for yourself and your squad?

Freddy Wrote:Hi to all !
I ve seen you are talking about the Sabre cockpit ....
You do what you want but it s just to tell you I m actualy working on this cockpit and I think it will be finished next month ...
Here is some pics ....
The canopy is open ...

[Image: 80832546.jpg]

[Image: 26584520.jpg]

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Very nice I hope and pray it does not ruffle any ones feathers! I would like also to download your work!

Jaw-dropping! I hope you and PeterD combine forces and bring this into the sim ASAP

Looks beautiful Freddy! I just have one question - would it be possible to have lower res? I always have massive FPS loss with your other pits.

good god! it's brilliant.

That cockpit is gorgeous!

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

WOW FREDDY ! :o

good work. Big Grin
how many MB have textures ? :wink:

That pit is beautiful!

Thanks for your dedication and work to this favorite passtime Big Grin

Extremely well done. It would be better however if you model the lights and the switches in 3D, it will just look far more realistic in an 3D environment.

Fudddggginnn hell, Awesome work!

PeterD you will use Freddy cockpit ?
Bb

I'm having problems changing the air.ini. After I enter the new info and try to save in notepad, i get bad path/file name error.

Make sure it isn't being savedas a text file.. it might be air.ini.txt Its a common error when using text editors.