[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

Freddy Wrote:
Quote:Are you planning to share this with others, or will you be keeping it just for yourself and your squad?
It will be available to download for free and for everyone .... Not just myself or my squad ....
Sorry , I don t want to stop your work , you can do your own cockpit , it s just to inform you :wink:
But it s a very hard work , this cockpit needs at least 3 months of work to be like the real with a good look ... or you are Superman ! lol It s not just to make the 3D in 3d max , , it s the photoshop map too , and the programming of the class java to make work all the new instruments and controls ...
Agreed, it does take some time. Nice work though!

Is it going to be resource intensive as some of your other pits or is it more lightweight?

PeterD Wrote:
skooterkid23 Wrote:Yup, no std folder haha. This is not looking to good.
Check in IL2 Sturmovik 1946/Files first, maybe you have an air.ini file in there. If it isn't there, you can try installing the Spitfire Mk1 mod, that's where the /MODS/STD/.../ stuff was first introduced. Backup first, just in case

Thanks!! I got the air.ini now! Big Grin

Quote:or is it more lightweight?
I m trying to optimize it , but there are a lot of things in this cockpit .... At last the choice is between realism or lightweight ... To have lightweight I can delete some elements from cockpit like in the original simulator but it s not my way .... I think it will be more lightweight , yes , but , on the very old computers , I don t know ...

what are they doing, Your incredibel two (F86/mig-15) ?????

Can we hope :?: to play these two planes with YOUR own FM`s soon ????

Damn that is Nice

The F86 is fantastic!!! :love: Can't wait for the mig 15 to replace the old frankenmig (still great fun to fly) but my question is, what plane are you going to make after you finish them both? (hoping for a russian jet bomber from that age!!!)

:???: Cry

Can anyone tell me what to name to folder to put the skins in. I've tried different combinations with no success. Thanks.................. :o

DaddyJ Wrote:Can anyone tell me what to name to folder to put the skins in. I've tried different combinations with no success. Thanks.................. :o

CREATE a folder called Sabre in the Paintschemes folder.

US_GRANT Wrote:
DaddyJ Wrote:Can anyone tell me what to name to folder to put the skins in. I've tried different combinations with no success. Thanks.................. :o

CREATE a folder called Sabre in the Paintschemes folder.

Thanks General. That's about the only name I didn't try. :x

Keep them bad boys below the Mason Dixson now ya hear! Thanks again.

[/quote]Oh yeah I forgot, it still uses the P-80 FM so it doesn't have airbrakes or sliding canopy.
The F-86A-5 (which will have its own FM) is "around the corner" more or less.[/quote]

How is the A-5 update coming? Getting constantly clobbered by Mig-15's is getting a bit trying.

BTW, have you thought about skipping right to the E model?

lordish

Hi, PeterD

I see you work with the F86 panel and the instrument layout.

Perjaps this great site with a F86 addon (with a great level of detail) for FS2004, can help in your project.

http://www.sectionf8.com/instrument_panel_ref.html

The Mig-15 and the F-86A-5 are now up at PeterD's site!!!

Sweet stuff!

Where do you download this plane