Thread Closed

[BETA] Hawker Sea Fury Mk.X

Still needs 5 blade prop animation Sad

About the skin, I needed to add the correct folder in the "Skin mod" and add a "default" skin from the Tempest. Then you will be able to select the correct skins and replace the default skin again

Update - april, 6. (see first page)

Skin problem solved. I forgot add the skin1o.tgb file.

Now, with the skin folder called SeaFury_MkX and the skin files on bmp 256, must work.

S!

Flakiten Wrote:Update - april, 6. (see first page)

Skin problem solved. I forgot add the skin1o.tgb file.

Now, with the skin folder called SeaFury_MkX and the skin files on bmp 256, must work.

S!
I quite n00b with adding aircraft... how can make the new skin to work... I only have the white one.??? :oops: Cry

Skin problem NOT solved here? Still showing plain skin NO roundels etc,etc?

Installed your 1.1 patch and the folder structure is all there with .tgb files in place under 'summer' but the skin still doesnt show in my loading screen ?? i've tried selecting RAF/RN but nothing?

Any ideas?

Mick

Wow, this is a surprise Smile

Didn't think we were going to see this released!

Want me to upload the marked skins for it Flakiten?

Big surprise Big Grin

Thanks to Flakiten and his team for this beautiful aircraft

Further to last - I have created the skin folder as stated and added nightshifters marked skin (after converting to .bmp - comes out at 3mb 1024x1024) but it doesnt show up as an option in the loading screen ?

A previous post suggested adding the Tempest 'default' skin but I dont have one just a 'void' ?

Would love to see it in proper markings - excellent job Flakiten if only I could resolve this problem.

Fully marked, roundels only, invasion stripes etc. skins have just been uploaded to Mission 4 Today - awaiting approval.

hello..
SPEECHLESS Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Regards
David

3mb is too big, you need to save it as an 8-bit bitmap, about 1mb . I use photoshop to do it but other programs should do it to

making153 Wrote:Further to last - I have created the skin folder as stated and added nightshifters marked skin (after converting to .bmp - comes out at 3mb 1024x1024) but it doesnt show up as an option in the loading screen ?

A previous post suggested adding the Tempest 'default' skin but I dont have one just a 'void' ?

Would love to see it in proper markings - excellent job Flakiten if only I could resolve this problem.

Run your .bmp through the BRIGHT program This will reduce it down to 1mb without colour distortions.

making153 Wrote:Skin problem NOT solved here? Still showing plain skin NO roundels etc,etc?

Installed your 1.1 patch and the folder structure is all there with .tgb files in place under 'summer' but the skin still doesnt show in my loading screen ?? i've tried selecting RAF/RN but nothing?

Any ideas?

Markings were not at skin. The Beta has a BLANK SKIN. The default roundels don

Nightshifter Wrote:Want me to upload the marked skins for it Flakiten?

It would be nice.

Images of Tempest II's go before my eyes as well....... :wink:
Thread Closed