[Download]IL2 ColdstartControl Updated v1.4 Updated

JAMF Wrote:Thx for the quick change.

BCC.jpg goes in the IL2 root folder, like the other files. OK.

Yes, of course :wink:

Thank you so much. Only yesterday I was complaining to ArcticViper about how unrealistic engine starts in game are. I always go through a full startup checklist, only to watch all my controls go back to the shutoff, 0, and ect positions. Then, I watch my controls do exactly what I had done only a few moments before.

Thanks so much for this!!!

edd

Is this still available? The MediaFire link doesn't work? Looking forward to this.

Thanks for the work.

mmmm, link is still working, maybe a problem when you tried or a problem with internet navigator.

but my plane Ing switch still starts in mag 2 position ...is there a setting I have missed to set this?

chair1 Wrote:but my plane Ing switch still starts in mag 2 position ...is there a setting I have missed to set this?

I asked for feedback about compatibility with keyboard. So what is your keyboard country (AZERTY, QWERTY, QWERTZU, other..)? As I suppose, you are talking about "magnetos". So can I ask which key did you set for it?

I think it is a QWERTY layout. I'm in the USA ....I had to look that up because I wasn't fimiliar with the terms. I have the" arrow up" to advance the mag switch and the" arrow down" to move magnito swithch to off

chair1 Wrote:I think it is a QWERTY layout. I'm in the USA ....I had to look that up because I wasn't fimiliar with the terms. I have the" arrow up" to advance the mag switch and the" arrow down" to move magnito swithch to off

So, I investigate the code, but arrow up is "up" and arrow down is "down", it's the same command with a QWERTY or a AZERTY, doesn't change. I believe it must be something else who interfer. Did you follow the procedure, are those entry's not missing or different comparing your "settings.ini" and "default.ini"?

ive noticed a cockpit on/off switch im hoping tht this cant be activated in cokpit always on servers? I hope not otheriwse i would say that this could be used to cheat. Personnally i have never used the" wonder woman cockpit" but lots of people do i.e those who fly in skies of fire. It does give the ability to use deflection shots a lot better without the use of "guess work"

md_wild_weasel Wrote:ive noticed a cockpit on/off switch im hoping tht this cant be activated in cokpit always on servers? I hope not otheriwse i would say that this could be used to cheat. Personnally i have never used the" wonder woman cockpit" but lots of people do i.e those who fly in skies of fire. It does give the ability to use deflection shots a lot better without the use of "guess work"

Cockpit on/off is just a switch to have it open or closed at start. This tool is only about automated key input. So i dont think anyone cant cheat with it.

Hi...i cant get the magnetos part to work properly...when the game starts i get magnetos 1...instead of magnetos off....i have followed the read me to the letter and even tried it on a completely unused IL2 install and no go...have tried changing the key used for magnetos to a number of different things..and i always get magnetos one...its as if when the game starts and the key automation takes place..it only does it twice..from magnetos 1+2, to magnetos 2, to magnetos 1...(2 keystrokes)...instead of magnetos 1+2, magnetos 2, magnetos 1, magnetos off...(3 keystrokes)....what am i doing wrong?....anyone else having this problem?

Hi Everyone. This is my first post here. Thanks to all for their great work.

Is there any chance there might be an alternative download for this mod? I am behind the GF of China, which means mediafire does not work, but rapidshare works fine.

Regards.

@thetonester
On wich plane do you get the problem?

@petertheelf
Send me your e-mail via PM, i will send you the file, it's more easy...

all three that i tried before i realised (or assumed) it wasnt the plane..F6F Hellcat, P40E and Hurricane I

It did it every time