Static.ini image/record id/title association program

fabianfred Wrote:Has anyone worked out a good method to add photos of the missing objects?

Dunno about a good one fabianfred, at the moment I load FMB, get the particular object showing, do a screenprint (luckily I have the .jpg mod), open it in photoshop and paste/crop screenie in there - I overlay a 120x120px layer (white) with opacity down around 40% so that I can cut around the object and keep them at the 120x120 pixel size that Burns has in his and name them according to the structure in the _StaticInfoFMBPlus.txt file.

Cheers

Quelty

I'm having a problem getting the .exe to open. I'm getting an error code. I'll try downloading it again.

Downloaded it again and no luck. Any ideas??

What's the error code? Does the main window appear? etc. etc.

uhm... has any yet taken on the task of making pictues for his version of any additioanl objects not included?

and is said person willing to share their efforts?

burns Wrote:What's the error code? Does the main window appear? etc. etc.

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem"

I downloaded the file to My Documents and then extracted it there. It created a folder labeled "_StaticImages". Inside there is the readme, a folder called "Images" and an exe file called "_StaticImages". I copied my static.ini file into the _StaticImages folder, then clicked on the .exe file. That is when I get the error message. :?

What am I doing wrong?

vampire_pilot Wrote:uhm... has any yet taken on the task of making pictues for his version of any additioanl objects not included?

and is said person willing to share their efforts?

I've started on the egypt mod stuff, about half way through, when I've finished I'll zip up and upload (if I haven't been beaten to it :lol: )

Cheers

Quelty

VT-51_Razor Wrote:
burns Wrote:What's the error code? Does the main window appear? etc. etc.

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem"

I downloaded the file to My Documents and then extracted it there. It created a folder labeled "_StaticImages". Inside there is the readme, a folder called "Images" and an exe file called "_StaticImages". I copied my static.ini file into the _StaticImages folder, then clicked on the .exe file. That is when I get the error message. :?

What am I doing wrong?

Seems like you're doing nothing wrong...
What operating system are you using?
If its Vista, you could try running it as administrator...though I use Vista and haven't had to.

Windows XP. I have deleted the zip file and downloaded it again for the third time. Still no go. It's a relief though, to know I'm following the directions at least! :lol:

http://files.filefront.com/13879947

I've tried another linking method.
The new file is called _StaticImages1.1.zip
Try downloading it from the above link and please let me know if it fixes the problem.

That worked like a charm Burns! Thank you so very much! Big Grin I'm in mission builder's heaven now!

As promised here's the picture for dvlpier's Egypt mod - extract to your ..\StaticImages\Images folder;

Note: I couldn't get the object called hitchingpost2 to display an image so that one is missing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jur2hkcdlmo

Cheers

Quelty

PS Burns, if you want, copy link to your first post - will have mod and link to pictures in one spot then :lol: :wink:

Dlvpier's bridges;

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijlylwgiiga

Quelty Wrote:Dlvpier's bridges;

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijlylwgiiga

Thanks for sharing your hard work mate........

This is really helpfull!

thanks for sharing your work Smile