[mod] New menu music

Hi F4U-1_Corsair

i recently had to buy a new computer and lost all my downloads when the old one gave up the ghost...I tried to download this mod again but the link wont allow me access (something abut it running out of free slots or something), any chance of you re-uploading your menu music mod to another download location?

Also, are you still planning on updating the mod to include other nations..especially the RAAF?

Cheers mate, any help is much appreciated.

Well, I've finally gotten back to this, and yes, I'm working on adding other nations, but unfortunently several are stuck together, for example, all of USAAF, USMC, and USN use the same track, as do RN, RAF, and RAAF, IJA and IJN, etc. I'm also having strange distortion take place on the music files when converted into what should be the right format, so I'm trying to resolve that.

I will be replacing the USSR's music with a more neutral music, as it happens to be the default menu music, however I will include the Patriotic War as an option that can be switched to.

I hope to have a new version out within a week or so.

Also, if anyone has a song which they think would be appropriate for any of; Germany, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Japan, Poland, or Romania, It would be quite helpful, as I am not familiar with any of these countries' music during world war two.

For the Nazi's Please:

Military March WW2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTfMb4Q ... re=related

Luftwaffe March WW2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SWCHd6gtvs

ok, no more rapidshare, download is now megaupload. and includes the new main menu music

Great choises for the songs, especially the Finlandia.

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:Great choises for the songs, especially the Finlandia.

ya, that was the only song I was sure of when trying to pick songs

Is it possible to have more than one track for each country?
Also how the heck do i convert to wav with MPEG layer 3 attributes? anyone know a prog that will do that?

I will PM you the program, cannot find the download link. It is designed for converting Il2 menu musics.

I get an error saying the file I add "is not a valid MPEG Layer III file"

Kinda no sure what I'm meant to do

"Sound files should be standard Windows RIFF files (with the .wav extension), however, the
data format should be MPEG - layer 3, 44100Hz(or lower), stereo. You can create such files using various
widely available converters. Please be sure the file is in the correct format and has the
correct extension; otherwise, it may not play correctly"

wow now im really confused MPEG Layer 3 is an MP3 file, right? and RIFF is different too.
So how can I make a Wav file with MPEG properties?
I know it can be done as I opened DE up in goldwave and saw the properties.
Yet I cannot find a converter prog that has Wav MPEG layer 3 as an option to convert to.

I gave you the program, but your input file is messed up.

my input file was broken im so stupid lol
I got it working now.
Can I put multiple tracks into the folders like crash & take off etc?

Yes, but I think it will not play them randomly, don't know.

that is a shame, so too is the fact that if you put a track into take off or in flight, they just cut off instead of fading out which kinda sucks.