HSFX Link

Thank you for the information.

Does anyone know if HSFX works with the Steam version of IL2? I know there are a number of differences between the Steam version and the one off the CDs.

I have numerous troubles with the Steam version when it comes to recording tracks and having them play back for instance.

Torrent links all down? Sad

the dutchman Wrote:Torrent links all down? Sad

I took a break from IL2 because the mod frenzy of my squadron left me cold. I'm now trying to "catch-up" and attempted to use torrents for the download but all the torrent links are down! Download the old slow way? Just curious.

Worf

Thanks to everyone who worked on the HSFX compilation, it has really opened up the came fore me!!!!! Big Grin

sheesh 4.09 takes forever to download Confusednipe: :newcool: :rocks:

coolo129 Wrote:sheesh 4.09 takes forever to download Confusednipe: :newcool: :rocks:

Tell me about it Wink

But let's stay on topic please Big Grin

What is the difference between HSFX 4.1 and UI 1.2 please?

mavyalex Wrote:What is the difference between HSFX 4.1 and UI 1.2 please?

HSFX has more mods as it contains UI 1.2.5. Also, the file structure is slightly different, as HSFX uses sfs files which decreases load times considerably Wink

mavyalex Wrote:What is the difference between HSFX 4.1 and UI 1.2 please?
Also...UI 1.2 is game version 4.09b1m
HSFX 4.1 is game version 4.09m

And it works like a charm, can't give enough kudos to the simplicity
[Image: KEENEFX_LOGO_Brian_H_Keene.jpg]

Any chance of getting the Camera Ship Mod and PAT Mod (smoke and camera effects) to work with HSFX? I had it working for a while then noticed I couldn't save missions in FMB... then all went to heck in a handbasket as I tried different things. lol At least right now I have all of the "stock" HSFX 4.11 running smoothly.

HELP HELP HELP

I really really just need a little help here, I'm so tired of downloading forever since it take about 2 days to download 700MB threw a torrent that works best..

I just need steps because I'm missing something!?
So far how I understand it: Installing "the big Mod" on IL-2 1946

Step 1: Download:

History HSFX 4.0 and Install into game directory

[quote="Kelly's Heroes"]
Step 1: Download:
History HSFX 4.0 and Install into game directory

Then Step 3 HSFX 4.1

Okay great, thanks.. simple, easily remembered" I like it > Jack Sparrow

Would anyone happen to have v4.9 and history v4.0" the 2 files I'm missing somewhere via torrent I can download?

Okay this is a dump question: what program to you guys use to download these files from this site, you know something reliable that can be paused, stopped.. anything just so I can carry on finishing the download.. cause every say: 3 hours , I've downloaded about 56 MB in total then a connection or something is lost.. and just like that everything is gone.. then I have to try again! Very annoying as you can imagine..?

READ: IMPORTANT (QUESTION)

In Download - Mod (HSFX) Version 4.0 Release:

HSFX_Version_4.exe - 500 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W02 - 500 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W03 - 500 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W04 - 321 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.exe - 500 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.W02 - 500 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.W03- 247 Mb.

Total Size: 3.068 GB

Detail : The Version 4.0 Installer has been split into multiple 500 mb. files. This has been done to reduce the
possibilty of file corruption when downloading. Also if a downloaded file is found to be corrupt, it reduces the
size of the file that you must re-download.

With: http://161.53.204.25/TEST/HSFX4.torrent

That seems like the only torrent available and working but these files in the torrent are all smaller than instructed to be!?

HSFX_Version_4.exe - 488 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W02 - 488 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W03 - 488 Mb.
HSFX_Version_4.W04 - 314 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.exe - 488 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.W02 - 488 Mb.
Part2_Ver_4.W03- 241 Mb.

Total size: 2.995 GB

Is it alright to use, all fine? Do they work?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, would anyone happen to know or share 4.9 Patch via Torrent?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------